Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Saw someone mention the soundtrack's available. Anyone know where its available? Also i saw there's a sort of soundtrack available with the collectors edition, but i didnt think that was a score soundtrack, rather bands etc either doing music "inspired" by or bands that may feature in some way in the game.

Saw someone mention the soundtrack's available. Anyone know where its available? Also i saw there's a sort of soundtrack available with the collectors edition, but i didnt think that was a score soundtrack, rather bands etc either doing music "inspired" by or bands that may feature in some way in the game.

They are the same thing.

Yeah, it says via online redemption, so id imagine its just download only. Like Red Dead Redemption Collectors Edition. Still, no real interest in the Collectors Edition of this anyway, with so many options i've been a but lost as to which version to go with.

You gotta purdy mouth. :moon

YOU_GOT_A_PURDY_MOUTH_by_Sheridan_J.jpg

SnakeDoc

Is it possible for someone to compile a list of the PO deals out there and their extras? for the reg and collectors edition???

Is it possible for someone to compile a list of the PO deals out there and their extras? for the reg and collectors edition???

preorder bonuses in the US:

TRU: Neal Adams/70s Batman skin & figure (although not advertised yet by TRU)

Amazon: print copy of the digital comic & $10 card

Walmart: Arkham Asylum GotY edition & $10 card

Gamestop: Joker challenge map & Animated series Batman skin

Best Buy: Black Mask hideout challenge map & freight train escape challenge map, Robin skin, Animated Robin skin, Red Robin skin

other bonuses:

Green Lantern Bluray: Sinestro skin
Collector's edition: TDKR skin & Penguin challenge map

No word on Earth 1, Year 1 or Beyond skin

Best Buy: Black Mask hideout challenge map & freight train escape challenge map, Robin skin, Animated Robin skin, Red Robin skin

other bonuses:

Those are from retailers in New Zealand and Australia sadly

Year 1 skin with Year 1 movie makes sense.

Those are from retailers in New Zealand and Australia sadly

You think the Earth 1 and Beyond skins will turn out to be foreign exclusives? I image they could add them to Target or Walmart purchases possibly as they did with the Animated Batman and Animated Robin skins to Gamestop and Bestbuy, or they could be straight up DLC at launch in the US. :dunno

here's a list with overseas retailers as well: https://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3955

Last edited:

Batman Year One is so much better than Gotham Knight... I feel its a huge dis-service to include the latter instead.

That's because they want us to pay for YEAR ONE separately, not give it away for free. Which makes perfect sense from a business standpoint.

GOTHAM KNIGHTS is just a bonus freebie because no one really cares about that poop.

Gotham Knights isn't to bad, I wish the art direction was a bit different yeah, but the deadshot story was pretty cool.

other bonuses:

So I should end up with the Joker Challange Map, Animated Series Skin, Sinestro Skin (have blu on order), and the stuff that comes with the CE. Not a bad haul.

Too many choices

tumblr_lo35ry4xtD1qztwte.gif

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Seeing that never gets old!

That's because they want us to pay for YEAR ONE separately, not give it away for free. Which makes perfect sense from a business standpoint.

GOTHAM KNIGHTS is just a bonus freebie because no one really cares about that poop.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

I don't know which one to go with :monkey2

I go with gamestop unless Amazon has something better. Amazon because I get free shipping and release date delivery and Game Stop because of the RP you get. Plus the manager of the story is really cool to me.

Back