Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

I actually pre-ordered with Best Buy at SDCC at the DC booth, got my free shirt (as SDCC exclusive) right then and there, and then canceled my pre-order as soon as I got back to the hotel (because I had it reserved at GameStop). WIN. :rock

Haha, sly. But nice going. I considered pre-ordering from game to get the robin challenge maps, but as i said, i knew at some point they'd be dlc, and i'd rather get the comic. And the t-shirts kind of cool. I'll pay a few quid for the robin stuff when its released.

I just got this in the mail!

Im liking it, normally I dont get toys but this is great!

Bane:

DSC04022.jpg

Whats so funny :D

I knew you would ask. :lol

Just the silliness of trying to keep track of all these pre-orders, not just for this game either.

I'm at a point where i'm getting all the items confused. :gah:

Ok, so if I preorder BF3 I get the Red Robin and for UMvC3 I get the Assault Rifle and for MW3 I get the first Batman game, wait...what :lol

I knew you would ask. :lol

Just the silliness of trying to keep track of all these pre-orders, not just for this game either.

I'm at a point where i'm getting all the items confused. :gah:

Ok, so if I preorder BF3 I get the Red Robin and for UMvC3 I get the Assault Rifle and for MW3 I get the first Batman game, wait...what :lol

:lol:lol:lol

To get the lolz cat all you need to do is order from gamestop
:dunno

Somehow I missed this trailer. Not sure if it's been posted but, really cool. By the sounds of it joker might be acting like he's sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cz4rkfdDM&ob=av3n

Did anyone else Notice Talia Al Ghul in the Joker Trailer when he says "We could both actually die here tonight" around 0:28? She's standing behind The Joker when he kicks Batman in the face. I don't know if it's been mentioned because I've been away from the thread for awhile.

NEW Nightwing info:

2037894-nightwing_sticks_f20.png

The Nightwing Bundle Pack for Batman: Arkham City will be available November 1. Nightwing comes complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and is playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack: Wayne Manor and Main Hall. The pack also contains a bonus Animated Series Nightwing character skin.
That means you don't have to worry about pre-ordering or it being exclusive to any counsels or stores.
Robin will also be available if you chose not to pre-order through Best Buy. Robin will be available on November 22 to all owners of the game.

Both download content bundles will be offered on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 560 Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network for $6.99.

His weapons/sticks look like they've got added extras to me - I get the feeling they might have some kind of stun/electricity capability judging by the ends of them.

Last edited:

NEW Nightwing info:

The Nightwing Bundle Pack for Batman: Arkham City will be available November 1. Nightwing comes complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and is playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack: Wayne Manor and Main Hall. The pack also contains a bonus Animated Series Nightwing character skin.
That means you don't have to worry about pre-ordering or it being exclusive to any counsels or stores.
Robin will also be available if you chose not to pre-order through Best Buy. Robin will be available on November 22 to all owners of the game.

Both download content bundles will be offered on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 560 Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network for $6.99.

His weapons/sticks look like they've got added extras to me - I get the feeling they might have some kind of stun/electricity capability judging by the ends of them.

Finally my 1/3 of my "Trilogy" is getting spotlight! (Spiderman/Batman/Nightwing)

NEW Nightwing info:

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

I LOVE the look of nightwing. Good to know we can get him on the PS Store

Really? I don't know why, but something looks off to me. I'm not the biggest nightwing fan so maybe I'm just no use to his look. I feel like he needs a little cape or something close to Beyond's style of cape under his arms.

I don't like Robin either, generally.

But love Nightwing. Hope Batman/Nightwing/Robin have noticeably different fighting styles in the game

Back