Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Been playing my early release copy. I was rather shocked when they

Spoiler] Killed batman 30 minites into the game, and had nightwing take over as the playable character like raiden did in MGS 2 [/Spoiler}

Just didn't see that coming. Still loving it. I'm expecting
Spoiler Spoiler:

Been playing my early release copy. I was rather shocked when they

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just didn't see that coming. Still loving it. I'm expecting
Spoiler Spoiler:

You CANT be serious! :horror

Nah, I'm just teasing. :lol

I am wondering how they're going to work nightwing in as playable, however.
Hope it's more than just Challenge missions.

As much as I love the character of Nightwing I honestly dont see him get a chance in the main storyline other than the challenge maps. Also incase he does come in, itll probably be like a side quest tying into the story like Catwoman's playable character

^ I don't think he's been confirmed as playable in the main story campaign, just the challenge maps.
Unless some new info has been released today that I've not read?

the only conformation i've read so far was that he will be playable, with not info on the how. It didn't say challenge maps, or main storyline, just that he WAS playable.

The general expectation is that it will only be challenge maps, but it's never been stated as such, AFAIK.

Somehow I missed this trailer. Not sure if it's been posted but, really cool. By the sounds of it joker might be acting like he's sick.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cz4rkfdDM&ob=av3n[/ame]

I pre-ordered from Best Buy, as I want the Robin playable character.

uGoVY.jpg

SnakeDoc

The only Robin skin I want is the Red Robin one, which I'd probably play more than most of the Batman ones. It was officially announced so I don't think it's a spoiler but if it is then my apologies.

robinarkhamcitydlcskins.jpg

So they are going to release all the skins as a DLC pack.

All the robin's will be released on 12th novemeber for 6.99 and the skins pack will be released 6th of december for 4.99

https://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6125

Wow, that's not long of a wait at all. Sweet.

GameStop Midnight Madness it is, especially since I get the CE for free with store credit. :rock

The only Robin skin I want is the Red Robin one, which I'd probably play more than most of the Batman ones. It was officially announced so I don't think it's a spoiler but if it is then my apologies.

robinarkhamcitydlcskins.jpg

Same here, i dont like the TAS skin, just doesnt look right here. The actual Arkham City design i think is ok, but the Red Robin skin i think looks best of all. I really wish they'd included some more skins though, considering the amount of different batman skins they have. Robin's "one year later" suit was awesome, and probably my favourite Robin costume. Would have been great to have that one.

Figured they would , that's why I haven't bothered with any of this stuff.

Yeah, i went with hmv for my pre-order, get a t-shirt and the Arkham City comics free. Figured i'd rather get the physical stuff, as the skins and challenge maps i'm sure will be released as dlc at some point.

Back