Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

just looked at some local options here in Aus for this game..

JB HI FI has the collectors edition including:
•Custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya.
•Collectible art book.
•Early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin.Also added,Batman animated series skin as well as Earth One skin and Robin skin.
•Batman: Arkham City album from WaterTower Music including original songs by hit artists, available via digital redemption.
•Bonus DC Universe animated original movie, Batman: Gotham Knight.
•Four collectible cards.

Game Australia has :
•Custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya.
•Collectible art book.
•Early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin.
•Batman: Arkham City album from WaterTower Music including original songs by hit artists, available via digital redemption.
•Bonus DC Universe animated original movie, Batman: Gotham Knight.
•Four collectible cards.

Plus if you preorder from them you get the Batman Beyond skin.

EB Games has:The Steelbook Edition:
Batman Arkham City Steel Book Case
Joker Carnival Challenge Map DLC
70’s Batsuit skin DLC
Batman Under the Red Hood DVD (Blu Ray for PS3)

EB Games Collector's Edition:
Custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya
Collectible art book
Early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin
Batman: Arkham City album from WaterTower Music including original songs by hit artists, available via digital redemption
Bonus DC Universe animated original movie, Batman: Gotham Knight .
Pre order now for the Joker Carnival Map.

this is all i could find for now for Australian players.

I think JB is the way to go, Robin trumps the bonuses the other retailers are offering plus they're usually the cheapest. I just wish they were having a midnight launch, it's gonna be hard to sleep the night before it comes out.

i have the weekend off next week so i won't be able to play it til then anyways :)

I can't make up my damn mind where to preorder this. I know number one on my want list is the TDKR skin which I believe only comes with the collectors edition. Best Buy seems to offer the most in game content but they no longer offer the collectors edition for pre-order. Someone smarter than me brain storm this conundrum and figure out what the best way to go is.

Well it's safe to say all the "exclusives" are gonna be dlc at some point. The US pre order exclusives got shafted compared to the rest of the world. That says to me that the suits in charge are just gonna make Americans pay for what some other countries can get for free.

I could be wrong and those alternate skins could be on disc, or free dlc. But I won't hold my breath.

I can't make up my damn mind where to preorder this. I know number one on my want list is the TDKR skin which I believe only comes with the collectors edition. Best Buy seems to offer the most in game content but they no longer offer the collectors edition for pre-order. Someone smarter than me brain storm this conundrum and figure out what the best way to go is.

I like Walmart's because you get the first game free plus $10 WM gift card...WOW! First game is a $36 value in itself.

____ that Robin skin :lol

It's not just a skin though. He's got his own completely different style of play. Plus Red Robin from Kingdom Come is ____ing badass. I would rather have the TDKR skin though if I could only have one thing.

I just went online to Walmart and it appears they are only offering the pre-order bonus with the regular version?

It's not just a skin though. He's got his own completely different style of play. Plus Red Robin from Kingdom Come is ____ing badass. I would rather have the TDKR skin though if I could only have one thing.

I just went online to Walmart and it appears they are only offering the pre-order bonus with the regular version?

Oh ok, then I was mistaken. I thought that he would have the same play mechanics as BM only skinned like Robin. :slap

Regarding TDKR skin, who's carrying that one :panic:

I didn't know intothevoid worked for a game company :lol

Well the only thing I can think of to suggest is to buy the CE wherever, and PO a reg from best buy. If the robin code is an email or reciept code all you'd have to do is return the reg copy to best buy. If it's packaged in the box then you could sell the reg copy after you remove the code on eBay or to a friend for a slight loss.

Back