Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was stuck in the snow and had a tow come get me out this morning. Picked up bats, doesn't look like I'll be able to get into drive way so he'll be stored at my parents place for now. Received 49 / 750

I'm surprised the box made it in the back seat it is huuuuuuge. 3 feet long 27 inches wide I think

I was stuck in the snow and had a tow come get me out this morning. Picked up bats, doesn't look like I'll be able to get into drive way so he'll be stored at my parents place for now. Received 49 / 750

I'm surprised the box made it in the back seat it is huuuuuuge. 3 feet long 27 inches wide I think

The Superman bust box is bigger :lol

I did make it home to snap some pics.

still working out how I want it displayed

Looking good! Congrats, loving the photoshopped Keaton PF! :lol also WOW at the size of your TV!

still working out how I want it displayed

Congrats Rulk! Looks great. I wasn't wearing my glasses and the last photo made me go "whoa, how come you already have that Keaton PF?!" :lol

It's almost like he's vigilantly guarding your room, isn't it....I love having this bust.

Mine's like telling me to work my lazy butt off :lol

I just ordered one of these blue ones. in just two payments. I'm excited for it but rather black. At least these tend not to have paint issues right or have they?

yeah the two display cabinets are ikea, I will remove one of them.. looks a bit too busy.

Last edited:
Thanks to Aka_ugly for selling this to me! Finally have both Batman LiSBs!

Black Batman Bust1 SM.jpg

I'll take more pics later!

Back