Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey if it looks good and is legit congrats man. Iv scored a few good deals in my time. It's certainly possible

Hey if it looks good and is legit congrats man. Iv scored a few good deals in my time. It's certainly possible

Thanks. That's true. Just last week I was among the most vocal Devil's Advocate about a new member on our local BUY/SELL/TRADE Facebook group, who suddenly popped out selling a Hot Toys Mark VI for $145 and Mark II Armor unleashed version for $150. I wasn't calling the guy a scammer having no proof only doubts, but heavily warned everyone to deal with caution. 2 days after one of our trusted members became the happy owner of both figures for less than what Mark VI alone is going for. Even had photos of their transaction captioned "HE'S REAL!", and we're all like, "Faith Restored!" :lol

Very cool. I also thought I would chime in that unless you really want the superman bust it's not a must have imo. I have seen it at my lcs and it's huge...bigger than Batman. But...I don't the face sculpt is anywhere near as good. Eyes look really spacey and spread out. I'd try to see it before deciding

Very cool. I also thought I would chime in that unless you really want the superman bust it's not a must have imo. I have seen it at my lcs and it's huge...bigger than Batman. But...I don't the face sculpt is anywhere near as good. Eyes look really spacey and spread out. I'd try to see it before deciding

Yeah, I would agree. If anything, it's just the price that was tempting me to get Superman, but I'm okay paying SRP for Joker at the official dealer. I've seen Superman, Blue Grey Bats, Black Grey Bats, and Joker all on display and the clown was the most realistic-looking, it's creepy!

Didn't think I'd do it but I got one.

Wonder if they'll ever do a Robin LSB

I'm hoping to win the one SS is giving away :lol really wish I'd have gotten the black costume one when it was available. Still kicking myself over missing out on it.

They should keep pushing forward with the JLA main seven: Flash, Manhunter, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

They could also do the main seven counterpart bad guys. Joker is already done so they have 6 more to go. If they do Flash next then a Reverse Flash should be an easy variant.

Green Lantern couldn't sell thru 350 pieces so I have my doubts we'll see another DC bust... Hope I'm wrong.

Green Lantern looked a bit off to me..

Honestly between Joker and Robin, I think Robin would've complimented the Batman Bust more. A more traditional look or even modern.

I like Andy Berholtz sculpt, but it doesn't really compliment Batman as well IMO.

im not a huge Robin fan, but the look of the original Grayson Robin would go with this soooo well

grayson31.jpg

If they ever do a variant Blue/Grey Batman PF I'd like them to do a companion Robin PF

I like Andy Berholtz sculpt, but it doesn't really compliment Batman as well IMO.

I like it as well, but yes, it could have been better. It sounds crazy but in some angles this Batman somehow looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger under the cowl. I think it's the lips and the area between the mouth and nose.

I'm not sure if Bergholtz intends to do it everytime as his signature style, but sometimes I don't like how pronounced he sculpts the philtrum (the canal under the nose and above the lip). It's the one thing that makes me tell right away that the face is sculpted by him.

Life size busts are a niche market and take long to sell out.

...and once they are gone they become expensive due to the already higher price.

GL will eventually sell out and they leave themselves the ability to do a modern variant (different green, different chest logo, etc) if people want the entire JLA in bust form.

Hi everyone some pics of my number 336 (received when it was first released). I really hope they release a Neal Adams-style PF to go with it, blue and grey Batgirl would be awesome too!

Congrats, generalszabo!

I really love the paint on the Blue variant's skin. I wish it was the same on the Black version. It was good on the black version, it's just blue variant looks more life-like.

Thanks, yeah blue and grey FTW lol still no idea why he is called 'modern', surely the black version was more modern :lol

Back