Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the rare, "kind" Bale Batman. He looks as if he's encouraging you to eat more cereal. Totally worth 1K.

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you eat that defines you. So start your day right with whole grain "The Dark Knight" cereal, now featuring "exploding hospital," "terrified Lau," and "angry Rottweiler" marshmallow shapes. For a limited time only, there's a prize in every box (a secret motivational message from Commissioner Gordon, perhaps?), but wait! There's more! If you collect 100 box tops and mail them in, you'll be made an honorary member of the "Gotham Society of Insightful Orphans" where you'll learn the secret of Batman's identity. Be sure to try our other flavors, as well! Strawberry "Why So Seri-O's (they turn your milk red!), "I was born in the dark chocolate S'mores," and "Harvey Dent's 'Fair' Silver Dollar Waffle Crisps" are delicious, nutritious ways to start your morning right. So, remember, a hero can be anyone, but only a true hero eats Premium "The Dark Knight" Breakfast Cereals!

I'm definitely interested in adding this to my collection (it would be my first bust) but I think I'd only buy it if they do a Joker bust as well.

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you eat that defines you. So start your day right with whole grain "The Dark Knight" cereal, now featuring "exploding hospital," "terrified Lau," and "angry Rottweiler" marshmallow shapes. For a limited time only, there's a prize in every box (a secret motivational message from Commissioner Gordon, perhaps?), but wait! There's more! If you collect 100 box tops and mail them in, you'll be made an honorary member of the "Gotham Society of Insightful Orphans" where you'll learn the secret of Batman's identity. Be sure to try our other flavors, as well! Strawberry "Why So Seri-O's (they turn your milk red!), "I was born in the dark chocolate S'mores," and "Harvey Dent's 'Fair' Silver Dollar Waffle Crisps" are delicious, nutritious ways to start your morning right. So, remember, a hero can be anyone, but only a true hero eats Premium "The Dark Knight" Breakfast Cereals!

excellent! Pure greatness!

400203_press03.jpg
400203_press06.jpg
400203_press07.jpg
400203_press10.jpg
400203_press09.jpg

Back