Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair on other 1/1 busts I've seen is no problem. Why would anyone want a nameplate? Like you don't know who it is?

Ah ok, I don't recall seeing one before, so wasn't sure how it would look. Was just trying to picture long sculpted hair in my head and couldn't imagine it lol. As for the name plate, I don't mean a name plate with his name, but a plate with the logo/title of the film, like on this Predator bust:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...-masked-hunter-sideshow-collectibles-2002521/

It's not about knowing who it is or what film it's from, I just think it adds to the overall display and makes the piece looks complete. Still looks fine without it, I just think it would've been a nice touch that's all. Looks really nice on the Predator and Alien busts.

Whoa Batman 'head-turn' knowledge getting dropped. **** just got real.

funny-image-2635.jpg

Um, not sure what that has to do with the bust, but thanks for that golden nugget of trivia :dunno

ppl complained in the keaton pf thread about the slight head turn of the piece, because batman couldn't turn his head in the movies, so the piece having a turned neck was deemed by some as inaccurate…epitaph mentions that bale could turn his head in the DK suit (as it was mentioned in the movie and in-movie his suit was modified so he could turn his head) so that ppl can't/shouldnt use the same excuse of having a problem with the head turn as they did in the keaton pf bcz at this stage in the batman movie game, head turn was allowed…and i wouldn't call it a golden nugget of trivia but thats just me.

ppl complained in the keaton pf thread about the slight head turn of the piece, because batman couldn't turn his head in the movies, so the piece having a turned neck was deemed by some as inaccurate…epitaph mentions that bale could turn his head in the DK suit (as it was mentioned in the movie and in-movie his suit was modified so he could turn his head) so that ppl can't/shouldnt use the same excuse of having a problem with the head turn as they did in the keaton pf bcz at this stage in the batman movie game, head turn was allowed…and i wouldn't call it a golden nugget of trivia but thats just me.

Ok, sorry my personal opinion about the bust apparently revived some personal resentment of a previous discussion of a completely different product. :slap

He just doesn't like the angle of the head. Nothing to do with Bale's ability to move his head or the Keaton's thread.

Fanboys......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much interest in this piece huh? I hope SS still does a PF though..

I know. I saw the original at Bobby C's house when he was working on it..

IMO this bust could have worked without that head turn. Yes I'm aware that it's based on the costume that enabled the actor to turn his head, but I'm sure this could have an imposing presence with his head bowed down looking forward instead of tilted and looking to his left. Busts/Statue veterans might find that boring, though.

Also, the tumbler-top base looks poorly done. Surely they could have designed a better base.

Back