Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it looks oddly proportioned from side-on. Like the nebk is too high and the head too squashed. Doesn't really look life like at all either.

I'm guessing that's a good price for busts? Something about it, I don't know what it is, seems a bit weird.... the eyes? the lack of skin texture? Could just be the lighting/angling of the photos.

I really want a PF and a Joker PF to go with, but I guess I'll settle for this for now.

Love it, will definitely order at that price! I don't mind the base, but I can see why people don't like it. Whilst I think the design itself looks cool, it does look a bit distracting when paired up with the bust itself, but I don't think it's ugly. I think something a bit more simple looking would have been best, with a 'Dark Knight Trilogy' name plate thrown in, but will buy regardless. I think with some nice LED overhead lighting, this will look amazing on display IMO.

I hope they announce a PF as well at some point. Not sure if I'd be keen on a Heath Ledger Joker bust. I think sculpted hair at 1:1 scale would probably look ugly.

Back