Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it interesting that while BvS has plummeted all the way down to 32% it still has a reviewer average score of 5.2/10. If critics had averaged just 8 tenths of a point higher (6/10) this thing would be certified "fresh" and would be sitting at a 60, 70, or 80% but because it scored in the fives this giant 32% is highlighted for all to see as if it was a 3/10 film. Very misleading.

There are tons of 5/10 and 6/10 movies that I thoroughly enjoy and I hope BvS is one of them.

thats true

But movies are inexpensive disposable safe consumption, unlike cars, hot toys or food that can make you sick.

Movie sucks...ok...next.

You can't just simply say next with those other purchases, there are consequences with those.

so reviews matter if the price is higher,
so if a movie ticket became 150 dollars each....

But movies are inexpensive disposable safe consumption, unlike cars, hot toys or food that can make you sick.

You can return the equipment if it doesn't suit your needs or get a replacement.
You can complain about the poor quality of food and receive compensation.
Yon CANNOT do anything if the movie you've just paid for and watched is not for your liking.

This is something I've always had a huge problem with.
If movies are just products then people should get guarantees.

I find it interesting that while BvS has plummeted all the way down to 32% it still has a reviewer average score of 5.2/10. If critics had averaged just 8 tenths of a point higher (6/10) this thing would be certified "fresh" and would be sitting at a 60, 70, or 80% but because it scored in the fives this giant 32% is highlighted for all to see as if it was a 3/10 film. Very misleading.

There are tons of 5/10 and 6/10 movies that I thoroughly enjoy and I hope BvS is one of them.

I don't know what to hope anymore. If it's really a ***t film, I don't know if this DCCU is worth salvaging.

All you do is tie or chain your kid/s and wife/wives to the couch and go out. Simple.

Just make sure they can't get out of it for three hours and you're golden. Oh, and tape their mouths so the neighbors can't hear.

Tried that, but they have made it illegal now in Ireland to buy gagging tape. :(

You can return the equipment if it doesn't suit your needs or get a replacement.
Yon CANNOT do anything if the movie you've just paid for is not for your liking.

tumblr_mwzszinQc61rzik3go1_400.gif

For anyone whos seen it

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yon CANNOT do anything if the movie you've just paid for and watched is not for your liking.

I've seen people go and complain to the person selling tickets before that the movie they just saw was bad, and then I've seen them get a refund :dunno

Problem is it already has that score and it's not even out yet (well here it opens tomorrow).

Well, depends on inflation/income/cost of living.

But yes, if we wake up tomorrow and a movie ticket now costs $150.00 but your income didn't change then yes, movies are no longer a simple disposable consumption item.

you guys remember that lady that sued the studio because Drive was so bad to her? What if some comic fan does that here lol

STAP IT.

It's roughly 10 bucks to sit in a comfy seat, have the lights dim down and see a story (good or bad), play out on screen. Maybe it's just me, but there is still something magical about the movie theater no matter how cynical I become as I get older. Some of you guys would be bitching if it was a dollar, or hell, even free. :lol

You're taking this way too seriously. I saw Terminator: Genisys and thought it was a huge **** show, I hated it. But I don't regret watching the damn thing. I always laugh when people are like "oh maaaan, it was so bad that I had to walk out and get my money back". C'mon, it's a movie. The people that made and produced are gambling millions of dollars on it. You? You threw down a 10 dollar bill. Back to Genisys. Let's say I left and asked for my money back because I felt I was above it, then I wouldn't have gotten to see some kooky, weird crap where Arnold becomes a liquid metal T-1000 thing with blade arms. Even though it's terrible, I've still never seen something like that. I was mystified. That's the kind of stuff the child in me would play out with some toys. Same goes for something like The Phantom Menace. If I left the theater and asked for my money back after Jar Jar stepped in alien crap, I'd have missed that awesome duel at the end of the movie.

Back