Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I've mentioned this multiple times, but as more people are picking up expensive custom head sculpts, I wanted to mention it again.

I just saw these photos in a group on Facebook. The same thing happened to mine, but not nearly as extreme as this. For those who haven't already, please consider soaking your Threezero Guts capes to remove the excess dye or at the very least, putting tape or some sort of barrier between the sculpt and the cape. This is now maybe the 10th time I've seen someone's 3Z Guts sculpt get stained.

Sorry to keep mentioning, but it would be horrible to see this happen to someone's expensive custom sculpt and would be much harder to remove from a custom than it is from the 3Z sculpt.

FB_IMG_1720185501997.jpg

FB_IMG_1720185490277.jpg

FB_IMG_1720185517155.jpg

Last edited:
I know I've mentioned this multiple times, but as more people are picking up expensive custom head sculpts, I wanted to mention it again.

I just saw these photos in a group on Facebook. The same thing happened to mine, but not nearly as extreme as this. For those who haven't already, please consider soaking your Threezero Guts capes to remove the excess dye or at the very least, putting tape or some sort of barrier between the sculpt and the cape. This is now maybe the 10th time I've seen someone's 3Z Guts sculpt get stained.

Sorry to keep mentioning, but it would be horrible to see this happen to someone's expensive custom sculpt and would be much harder to remove from a custom than it is from the 3Z sculpt.

View attachment 711729
View attachment 711730
View attachment 711731
Looks like I got some staining. Any recommendations on how to clean it off the sculpt if that is at all possible? Thanks!

Looks like I got some staining. Any recommendations on how to clean it off the sculpt if that is at all possible? Thanks!
Sorry to hear that!

I was recommended 10% benozolyl peroxide acne cream to remove it.
71Y8qj3CiJL._SL1500_.jpg

If I remember correctly, I used a toothpick to apply a small amount to the stained areas in the morning and let it sit for the day, then cleaned it off and reapplied at night. I had to repeat the process daily for about three weeks (which was a lot of work considering I haven't used the sculpt since!). The problem with Guts is he does have some dark tinting on his skin, so the cream did lighten those areas a bit, which it wouldn't have done were he unpainted plastic. I probably did a few too many applications or left it on too long on a few occasions. I also wouldn't recommend doing this near the brand, as the cream did fade away the corner of his brand. Before and after pics below.

PXL_20221003_135939810 (1).jpg

I asked threezero if they will be going to NYC anime in August and got this reply, kind of hard to tell if it's a yes or a no, any ideas lol?
Screenshot_20240707-232454.png

Back