Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I got some staining. Any recommendations on how to clean it off the sculpt if that is at all possible? Thanks!
Acne cream underneath a lamp. Got a Medicom SSJ Goku with a stain in the cheek. Worked like a charm. Put enough to cover just the stain with a toothpick.

Acne cream underneath a lamp. Got a Medicom SSJ Goku with a stain in the cheek. Worked like a charm. Put enough to cover just the stain with a toothpick.
How many applications and how long would you recommend I leave it on for? Thanks!

Acne cream, basically anything with benzoyl peroxide?

Acne cream, basically anything with benzoyl peroxide?
Yeah, I don't remember the brand or what. I just remember at that time in some boards, they said acne cream.

Edit: just be very careful to just use the least possible to cover just the stain and check every 10 minutes or so, wipe and reaplply to avoid it going all the way to the paint

Forgive my ignorance, what is CSM?

EDIT- DOH! Chainsaw Man!

Sorry my friend didn’t ask him about that.

Yes. YES it would.

I think some hype music is in order…

I'm not sure why, but "Forces" always sounded to me, like some sort of patriotic theme song for WWII Imperial Japan :LOL:

I'm not sure why, but "Forces" always sounded to me, like some sort of patriotic theme song for WWII Imperial Japan :LOL:

IMG_3233.png

No, seriously. Watch some old WWII Japan footage on mute and listen to Forces, it'll make sense.

I see Frank Jaeger posted a Black Swordsman sculpt on insta. I guess he might have some coming up for pre-order soon.

Last edited:
Pushed back to October
Ughhhhhhhh. I was just checking their page yesterday and it said August for release date. Shame on them for not updating it on their website, seriously.
Also wasn't this a Q1 2024 release date? So 7-9 month production delay? But if you think about it, it did go up in July 2023; getting it released 6 months after pre-orders was way too good to be true. Guess we should expect 1-1.5 years production for the next Berserk figure.

Ughhhhhhhh. I was just checking their page yesterday and it said August for release date. Shame on them for not updating it on their website, seriously.
Also wasn't this a Q1 2024 release date? So 7-9 month production delay? But if you think about it, it did go up in July 2023; getting it released 6 months after pre-orders was way too good to be true. Guess we should expect 1-1.5 years production for the next Berserk figure.
That's brand new information actually, lol... I just checked now too. No idea if threezero was replying about when Genki would receive their stock, praying, crying and throwing up

1723032061382.png

Sad. My 1/6 Black Swordsman 🥜 looks quite lonely without Griffisu 😔

Last edited:
I Pour one out for Captian FalconHawkBatman 💔 Truly the best member of the band 🥁

Last edited:
Back