Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for SHF Zodd! Hope he can come with a fur cape to complete the look.

I'd love if Bandai were to make these:
-Zodd (Apostle ver.)
-Casca (Post-eclipse ver.)
-Serpico
-Farnese
-Grunbeld
-Grunbeld (Apostle ver.)

Definitely feel like Casca, Serpico, Farnese are likely, but who knows...Bandai announces soooo many Figuarts figures (like 1-2 new figures a week?), I really hope they keep the line alive!!

Yeah, I hope they do an entire lineup. I even like them to tackle Wyald - both his "human" and apostle form.

1723337481137.png

Frank Jaeger did a very good custom of the ThreeZero figure which fits this sculpt perfectly.

I know he’s also doing a ‘Black Swordsman’ version to replace the poor ThreeZero sculpt which I’ll also be definitely getting, if he did a rage face then that’ll be perfect!
Update that Frank Jaeger (grieverstudios on FB) has opened Pre-orders for his Black Swordsman Headsculpt (includes neck piece, to slide over the original ThreeZero neck piece).
Think he's taking pre-orders until next week until slots are full.

Attachments

• unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 0
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9689.jpeg
    IMG_9689.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9690-2.jpg
    IMG_9690-2.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9691.jpg
    IMG_9691.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 0
I got the new Figuarts Guts Berserker Armor 2024 renewal version. It's not as bad as what I heard the original was. Only issue with mine is the right foot is slightly loose. No issues with making him hold the sword. Hand sockets where the peg goes into are a bit too tight though.

I kind of want to get Skull Knight but then again, there's also a good chance Figuarts will make him since they seem to be going all in with Berserk. Hmm maybe I'll get one just in case.

The Figma Berserk figures have looked better than the Figuarts ones to me. That Skull Knight looks amazing.

I just realized the horse has articulation, unlike Figuarts Griffith's horse. Anyway I pre-ordered one since it really looks beautiful.

Back