Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Guts I hope threezero makes is Berserker armored Guts. I would much rather have threezero make Zodd, Skullknight and Femto. Maybe a Griffith too if Medicom doesn't make one.

yeah Id like an Armored Guts for sure...I always say im done with 1/6 but depending on how Guts comes out I might pick him up.

More companies doing Berserk figures? My **** is diamonds! I'll take a berserker armor guts and skull knight please.

If Griffith and Berserker armored Guts get made by either of the two companies, I think I'll sell my Figmas to help fund them. Not sure though. I want to try and keep them if possible.

Wow whats with the sudden intrest in berserk all of a sudden. I love it.

If Griffith and Berserker armored Guts get made by either of the two companies, I think I'll sell my Figmas to help fund them. Not sure though. I want to try and keep them if possible.

I'd instantly buy either one if they were made.

3Zero is jumping on the Berserk bandwagon as well. Please don't change the character design too much and be faithful to the original Comic version!

Hopefully they will start with Skull Knight or Berserker wolf armor version.
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
k37UsRP.jpg

Last edited:
Threezero stays pretty true to form, threea is the side that deviates from the norm. Looking forward to this threezero berserk line.

Threezero said they are gonna do the ninja turtles and we have yet to see those as of yet so i hope this doesnt take to long.

I hope they do Berserk Armor Guts. That could be absolutely, epic and a must buy.

Back