Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome I dont have to break my neck in getting this now since the medicom Black swordsman guts is releasing soon. i would have nowhere to put this anyway as it is gigantic. Thank goodness for medicom!

That price is a joke it's nice and all but come on guess only the hardcore guys will buy it.

That price is a joke it's nice and all but come on guess only the hardcore guys will buy it.

I was absolutely ready to spend 600-800$ for this if the payment plan was reasonable but Jesus christ is this expensive. I love berserk but you can get the Vader LSB for the same price! <edicom here I come. Hopefully Threezero's prices are more reasonable

Just finished the anime and movies. Hope threeZero one is shown at the wonderfest this Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I can't wait to see ThreeAs take on Berserk! I LOVE the KillZone Hazmat, and Lost Planet 2 Merc that I have!

I dont care the price for medicom Guts cuz I will gladly pay it. I love the series to much to pass up Black swordsman guts by medicom. That statue is just way to much and way to big. (Thats what she said of course) lol.

New painted photos of Max Factory Femto
16283795797_6a30cd9fb1sr8x.jpg

The Guts and Femto statues looks amazing, but I'll have to pass on them.

The Guts and Femto statues looks amazing, but I'll have to pass on them.

Unfortunately I'm passing as well. Thankfully Medicom, Figma, and Hopefully Threezero will have out based for AFFORDABLE Berserk Collectibles. Plus we have all these guys to look forward to
oWd9TI8.jpg

Unfortunately I'm passing as well. Thankfully Medicom, Figma, and Hopefully Threezero will have out based for AFFORDABLE Berserk Collectibles. Plus we have all these guys to look forward to
oWd9TI8.jpg

Those are my most anticipated figmas. It's nice to see Ubik and Conrad sculpted. Hoping Femto at least goes up for PO soon.

Too late for me to start the figma line. The early figs are hard to come by now.

The same goes with the Medicom Rah figures too. I'll start with the ThreeZero ones instead. Their latest dorohedoro, last man standing and other figures look great so def. have high hopes for the berserk line from them.

Too late for me to start the figma line. The early figs are hard to come by now.

The same goes with the Medicom Rah figures too. I'll start with the ThreeZero ones instead. Their latest dorohedoro, last man standing and other figures look great so def. have high hopes for the berserk line from them.

Golden age Guts from Medicom is only 165$ on Amazon, and black swordsman guts isn't even out yet.

Aside from the exclusive Berserker armour Figma you can get all the berserk Figma for like 300$ if you find a good deal on black swordsman guts

Yes thankfully when I got into berserk last yr I got all the figmas at reasonable prices including black swordsman. Very glad to see medicoms version and threezero I hope will make a 1/6 casca and femto and Griffith. I love the sudden interest in berserk by merchandise companies now.

Back