Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golden age Guts from Medicom is only 165$ on Amazon, and black swordsman guts isn't even out yet.

Aside from the exclusive Berserker armour Figma you can get all the berserk Figma for like 300$ if you find a good deal on black swordsman guts

Those Figmas do look nice but I dont want to overspend money to backtrack previous released figures. I rather put the money towards the 1/6th scaled instead. If there were no 1/6th scaled figures, I would get the Figmas, but now we have two companies to choose from, I'd go for the larger scale.

Just want to wait and see the threezero ones first then I can decide. Thanks for the info though.

New painted photos of Max Factory Femto
16283795797_6a30cd9fb1sr8x.jpg

Fantastic statue, but you'd have to sell a kidney for it.

Can't wait for the figma I have them all hope they continue the line after the God hand are done,

Same here. We need Skull Knight, revived Grittith, Fanese, Serpico, and Schierke. I kinda wish they would redo the Black Swordsman.

I know that so many of the art of war collectors were really happy that other companies picked up the berserk license. Yea the statue looks good but 1/6 for that much money.... I have 15+ AOW statues then I moved away and started feeling ripped off when AOW kept rereleasing their "limited" statues with repaints. I can get 1/4 scale stuff from side show for half the price.... Or 1/6 scale stuff from bowen or kotobukiya for 1/4 the price. I think it looks nice but the price is way to high.

I know that so many of the art of war collectors were really happy that other companies picked up the berserk license. Yea the statue looks good but 1/6 for that much money.... I have 15+ AOW statues then I moved away and started feeling ripped off when AOW kept rereleasing their "limited" statues with repaints. I can get 1/4 scale stuff from side show for half the price.... Or 1/6 scale stuff from bowen or kotobukiya for 1/4 the price. I think it looks nice but the price is way to high.

The Art Of War statues were expensive when they 1st started, but not so expensive you see today, a Griffith standing statue cost $100 back then now cost $300, i guess operating cost increased mainly the wages...

The sculpts on the art of war statues aren't really to my liking really I mean they are cool statues but I just don't like the faces much.

I might break down and finally order some of the manga today. I've wanted to for sometime. I've read all the available chapters thus far, but it's one manga I want to physically own.

I started re-reading the manga again recently and took a break, I might get back into it.

I have up to 37 but I honestly haven't read 36 and 37. I found that so much time passes between publications that I completely forget what is happening. My plan was to just collect them as they come out and then read them all straight through. So at this rate I'll be in my 50's or older when I read them all.

Back