Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they continue with the animated movies soon. Im a bit lazy to read through Manga atm. Just want to sit back, watch the movements and listen to the audio as well.

Start the anime during the black swordsman arc and then go from there. I mean we had a good hunter X hunter anime for awhile I dont see why Berserk shouldnt get the same.

I really wish they continue with the animated movies soon. Im a bit lazy to read through Manga atm. Just want to sit back, watch the movements and listen to the audio as well.

The problem is, we missed a lot of character development in the movies and I had a hard time caring as much when the Eclipse happened. Too many good scenes taken out. I would prefer a new series.

I see. For me, I watched the entire anime series first and then jumped straight to the third movie. (as that seemed to be part of the story to follow up from). I also noticed that scenes were taken out in the movie compared to the last 5 episodes of the anime. So I can understand why people would prefer a new series instead of movies cos movies have their limitations when trying to tell the stories in detail.

Either way, I just want some new animated content. With new figures coming out from Threezero, I hope thats a good sign of more things to come animated wise.

Get ready guys start saving now were getting 4 figures hopefully not statues from berserk from Threezero

attachment.php

Back