Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I need a little bit of help. I believe Prime 1's Berserk Legacy Arts Guts statue is going to be shipping this month from Sideshow. Does anyone know if SSC double boxes the Prime 1 boxes before shipping them out? Or do the product boxes double as the shipping boxes as well?

I didn't receive a shipping notice as yet, but I couldn't find an option to double box in the order menu :unsure:

Hey guys, I need a little bit of help. I believe Prime 1's Berserk Legacy Arts Guts statue is going to be shipping this month from Sideshow. Does anyone know if SSC double boxes the Prime 1 boxes before shipping them out? Or do the product boxes double as the shipping boxes as well?

I didn't receive a shipping notice as yet, but I couldn't find an option to double box in the order menu :unsure:

I'm not sure if they do double boxing depending on size of box.

Can try calling them at 1-805-214-2100 or email [email protected]

I'm not sure if they do double boxing depending on size of box.

Can try calling them at 1-805-214-2100 or email [email protected]

Thanks, will do. I was watching reviews for the statue, and the product box is definitely not adequate enough as a shipper. It also looks pretty nice, I'd hate for it to get damaged.

I've only purchased a couple of statues directly from Prime 1 and the outer brown boxes do not hold up in transit. However, these boxes are gigantic and heavy so I can't imagine how they even get so mutilated as they're not so easily tossed around... That being said, not sure adding a double layer of cardboard would matter too much.

I honestly wish I could sell my Skull Knight on horseback, but it's just so cumbersome being its 4 huge boxes...

I've only purchased a couple of statues directly from Prime 1 and the outer brown boxes do not hold up in transit. However, these boxes are gigantic and heavy so I can't imagine how they even get so mutilated as they're not so easily tossed around... That being said, not sure adding a double layer of cardboard would matter too much.

I honestly wish I could sell my Skull Knight on horseback, but it's just so cumbersome being its 4 huge boxes...

I'd be okay with a brown shipper, but that sounds... troubling, especially if double boxing that isn't going to help. Got any pics of the damage?

I've been getting into larger pieces and statues over the past couple years, but space is always a concern for me. It's the main issue that's deterred me from getting into Prime 1's 1/4 statues.

The box are stowed away in an outside closet under our front porch ramada that build specifically to store these giant boxes... unfortunately I would need to move a bunch of stuff in order to get to them to take pictures as I've stored a multitude of stuff in front of these boxes.

I will say that the statue did arrived safely and for the most part, only some little spikes were broken in transit.The foam they use is fairly sturdy. The art boxes didn't sustain much of any damage luckily, but the bottom sides of all 4 brown boxes were thrashed and various rips on the sides, tops and whatnot. I'll definitely need to patch and reinforce if I'm to ship this thing if ever.

Sculpt by Statsmann, love this sculpt so much. Painted by the great Ryo!

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg
IMG_0344.jpeg

The box are stowed away in an outside closet under our front porch ramada that build specifically to store these giant boxes... unfortunately I would need to move a bunch of stuff in order to get to them to take pictures as I've stored a multitude of stuff in front of these boxes.

I will say that the statue did arrived safely and for the most part, only some little spikes were broken in transit.The foam they use is fairly sturdy. The art boxes didn't sustain much of any damage luckily, but the bottom sides of all 4 brown boxes were thrashed and various rips on the sides, tops and whatnot. I'll definitely need to patch and reinforce if I'm to ship this thing if ever.

Oh yeah, no worries on the pictures - thanks anyway (y). I'm actually okay with the brown shipper being shredded if the art box is fine lol. It's good to know that the damage on the statue was only superficial as well.

Just got a notification from SSC that the statue arrived today (WAY earlier than expected since they recently said the 25th). Now I have to see whether to pay the remaining flex payments and get it early, or just remain on schedule and receive it a little later.... man.

@baconharvester This one was easier to find with Shazzam.

I've noticed Prime 1 uses a lot of trademark free music in their trailers. Really great use of it.

Who made that Guts headsculpt in your Berserker Armor figure?

Back