Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that Monkey Depot and War-Toys.com would have plenty, if not all of the parts. I guess the only thing we couldn't do would be the shirt, but I'm fine with that. The gasmask is really the essential part of the figure.

From what I can tell, gas masks are the hardest things to find. :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

You should read the WWR book :).

Nom is not really a zombie hunter even if I like to see it like this.
But it's the commander of a squad of twelve dirty deeds (and other things about his background).
For this war is Terrans vs Martians (for now).

Nom doesn't appear in the zombies vs robots (vs amazons) saga ;).

I was also disappointed a little bit about his shirt but when I had it in hand it was really nice, completely dirty (brown/red) and when I wear the 3A t-shirt I appreciate it more :D.

Yeah, I've got all the ZvR and ZvRvA so far and know he wasn't in them. I didn't know there was a WWR book. Will have to look it up on IDW or eBay.

Didn't know they dirtied his shirt. It looked like it was a brand new white 1/6 ThreeA T-shirt in the pics.

Edit: Went back and looked at elektrox pics, I guess he is a little dirty. Want one, but not for the price I'm sure they are going for now.

Also, do they have a seperate Terrans v Martians book or is it in the WWR book??

This is the poster you get with your Les purchase too!!!!!

lesposterjr4.jpg

They haven't said yet, just that it will be limited. I do know that they are almost sold out though. Pretty quick. Hopefully after they sell out, we will get the edition size!

Back