Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have the orange version on Flexi-Pay at SSC too. Can't wait to get it and the new guy Bramble.
And SpawnFan... Forget about the Detolf, get on to the LACK from Ikea... See my 2 in my collection thread. Link in my sig.

Last edited:
Ill, I found a new robot I want!!!!

maars_outdoors_300_dpi.jpg

The 350-pound MAARS (Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System) machine can carry a 40mm grenade launcher or a M240B medium machine gun. Or, if the robot's operators want their killer 'bot to be a little less-lethal, the thing can be equipped with a laser dazzler, a loudspeaker, or pepper spray.

These are pretty cool, but what the hell is up with such limited exclusives? 50 Nom de Plumes? 150 SDCC exclusives that go for $500 on eBay? Damn, it'd be hard collecting this line.

Definitely not the kind of line I'd be a completist in... at $300 a pop retail it'll be one of each kind at best :lol

The look pretty sweet, though. Are the comics worth picking up?

i suggest you get anything illustrated with ashleys name on it. amazing art work, truly an inspiration.

met him at the con, talked to him for a while, got his autograph and he drew a skull for me like that on a bertie. amazing.

I've heard he's like 15" tall... and of course will have a lot more width than Bertie. Should be a display killer :lol

Fixed the pics from my previous post at the top of the page. Damn, he looks so good! Can't wait to see some other paint jobs and Les Mort!!!! Kinda wondering what Mort's background is too?? Haven't seen anything else on him??!!

IDW rocks :rock

Ashley Wood is the artist on these, no? I saw him at SDCC, but had no idea who he was. Line for sigs was very long.

Any idea what the ES for this will be? I'd like to order one, but figure Sideshow might be importing him as well.

Back