Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if one is available, does it show up next to Les Mort? Right now he's the only thing showing, even though there is a larger Noir De Plume banner.

And if one is available, does it show up next to Les Mort? Right now he's the only thing showing, even though there is a larger Noir De Plume banner.

Put Noir de Plume in the searchwindow, that might put it up.

It was kinda weird for me too as I only saw him the one time and ordered it immediately, it's gone again and can't seem to find it. Very weird.

Tried that too and get nothing... I'm on a cheap-o computer, wonder if that's causing an issue.

Oh well, my fault for not remembering...

I wonder how they are gonna handle all these releases.

There are 3 Brambles coming, one of them at the beginning of October probably, and the talked about Zombie and teaser shown Amazon. Too much stuff damnit! :monkey3

Just got a response from another babe, this one is called Ivy as Pauline has resigned or so says Ivy ;), Les Mort 13 has been delayed till mid-September. :(

The babe said she would send a subsequent mail when he is ready to ship.

Yeah it does, I was looking forward to that skullface fellow!

What also sucks is that my order from IDW Publishing arrived with my SDCC Bertie and my World War Robot Hardcover book, but I had to pay $90 because of stupid customs not being able to leave my package alone...:(

So now I gotta wait a while before I can pick it up.

Yeah it does, I was looking forward to that skullface fellow!

What also sucks is that my order from IDW Publishing arrived with my SDCC Bertie and my World War Robot Hardcover book, but I had to pay $90 because of stupid customs not being able to leave my package alone...:(

So now I gotta wait a while before I can pick it up.

There's a WWR hardcover? Do you have a link?

Back