Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone here who wanted a Les Mort and couldn't get one? I'm thinking of selling mine (when he comes in). Just too much stuff on my plate at the moment.

Evil_bay it. But think about getting rid of it first. You might regret it. I say wait til he comes out. Read the online reviews..then decide whether to keep or not. Just my 2 cents..

My Bertie HATES Venom!:lol

c3c2_1.JPG

Ok, I has a dilemma!! It's gonna be the SDCC Bertie, but I can only get one of the other regular.

So which would you get? The Desert Bertie or the Dirty Deeds Bertie? I am leaning towards the DD Bertie cause of the zombie heads, but I needs helps!!!!

Nope, no Noir, he still just doesn't do it for me. Nothing at all special about him to spend $150, especially, when I need a nice tripod and ballhead for my camera.

you know that you can find a really nice 6' tripod that can do everything you need it to do for around $45 at Best Buy, right?

take a look there, great stuff for cheap.

Yeah, but I'm getting into serious photography though. A $45 tripod, which probably doesn't have a ballhead, will vibrate and creep, which is something you don't want for tack-sharp pics.

Getting a B/M 055MF3 carbon-fiber tripod and a B/M 322RC2 ballhead. Very nice!!

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/362123-REG/Bogen_Manfrotto__055MF3_MagFiber_Tripod_Legs.html

eh, to each their own. this is the one i have, and it's never messed up any of my pics (including ones using macro), works every time.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspag...ripod&lp=1&type=product&cp=2&id=1185268654383

Ok, I has a dilemma!! It's gonna be the SDCC Bertie, but I can only get one of the other regular.

So which would you get? The Desert Bertie or the Dirty Deeds Bertie? I am leaning towards the DD Bertie cause of the zombie heads, but I needs helps!!!!

Yeah Dirty Berty is the way to go then. The Desert one is cool but has the same accesories and with the Dirty one you get a machete and a bag o' zombie heads.

Not familiar with this series, but the Berties ROCK! Thanks for all the cool pics!:clap

Yeah, but I'm getting into serious photography though. A $45 tripod, which probably doesn't have a ballhead, will vibrate and creep, which is something you don't want for tack-sharp pics.

Getting a B/M 055MF3 carbon-fiber tripod and a B/M 322RC2 ballhead. Very nice!!

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/362123-REG/Bogen_Manfrotto__055MF3_MagFiber_Tripod_Legs.html

Definitely do Dirty Deeds. I got the SDCC and Dirty. SDCC and Desert are too similar.

Also, that is a nice tripod! I just upgraded my cheapo SLIK tripod (served me well for many years) with a top model carbon fiber Benro and ball head. Benros are basically Gitzos (arguably the best tripods around) for half the price. Its very nice. But its not just on a whim, its to accommodate larger loads as I am upgrading all my equipment (want to buy some EF-S lenses? :D)

MM, wow, those are some damned nice tripods man!! I'm thinking of stepping up to a carbon-fiber model of the B/M just because of the reduced vibration, especially when shooting outdoors.

Do those Benro ballheads fit any other tripods? I like that KS-2.

What EF-S stuff you selling? I plan on keeping the 40D for a bit. Shoot me a PM man.

I like that old school gun he is holding. I want a poncho too!! How you gonna get one Rawrington?!

Have you guys seen this old ass Bramble??!!!! I wanna get it!! He's only like 9" tall, but still cool to me!!

sdcc05bramble1fo9.png

sdcc05bramble2aa8.png

I'm thinking I'll make some ponchos. That's a really old proto, so I doubt it'll get made by 3A. I just bid on a DD on Ebay, which'll be my first Bertie.
Would someone take some measurements of their Bertie? Height, circumference, etc? I need some measurements of the whole thing, and also of just the "Head'
If I can get those measurements, I'll cut up some old windbreakers and make us some ponchos!

Last edited:
Damn!!

I like those guns! Too bad they never made those, I loved that pic of Bertie holding that machinegun next to some soldiers.
I will have to look into that small Bramble, might be fun to add to the shelf the BIG Bramble will be on. :D

Back