Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, we don't even have a good picture of the guy! :monkey1

Yeah no crap :(

Best i've seen...

brian.p.belliveau_noir-2.jpg

From Ash's Blog:

"Les Mort is shipping and all orders will have shipped out by tomorrow. Noir de Plume will also be shipping late this week. Next week will see the Deep Powder Bramble pre-order for a October ship out, the details for the pre-order will be posted soon ! "

From Ash's Blog:

"Les Mort is shipping and all orders will have shipped out by tomorrow. Noir de Plume will also be shipping late this week. Next week will see the Deep Powder Bramble pre-order for a October ship out, the details for the pre-order will be posted soon ! "

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

Les Mort shipping this week!!! Yipee!!! Along with that deplume fella lol.

Read here

For those who have ordered from bambalands before.. do they have tracking?

Here's some news from the blog.

Pre-order the Deep Powder Bramble at Bambalandstore.com next week.

OCTOBER 1 9:00 AM AEST
SEPT 30 4:00 PM PT
SEPT 30 23:00 GMT

Deep will cost 250.00 USD shipped to your door via EMS Courier, any orders placed for a Deep Powder Bramble in the first 48 hours at Bambalandstore.com will recieve a signed giclee print. Deep will ship in the second half of October. There will be 200 available, never to be reissued.

Les Mort shipping this week!!! Yipee!!! Along with that deplume fella lol.

Read here
Old news, new news, doesn't matter!! This is good news!! :rock

Here's some news from the blog.

Pre-order the Deep Powder Bramble at Bambalandstore.com next week.

OCTOBER 1 9:00 AM AEST
SEPT 30 4:00 PM PT
SEPT 30 23:00 GMT

Deep will cost 250.00 USD shipped to your door via EMS Courier, any orders placed for a Deep Powder Bramble in the first 48 hours at Bambalandstore.com will recieve a signed giclee print. Deep will ship in the second half of October. There will be 200 available, never to be reissued.
I just with they'd accept frickin' Credit Cards already, I've tapped out my Paypal with the other two. :(

Yeah, if I could only have one Bramble, I'd take the Deep Powder. The Merc is very awesome also, very very awesome, but for some reason, the DP just does it for me.

And I think my funds at the beginning of the month are gonna be low. Thor PF EX and lots of other stuff at the beginning of this month. And because they don't take CC, I don't see myself being able to get one, which kills me oh so very much!!!!

Wish they had a better timeline for these. i woulda kept some cash around. Now I'm gonna be crying all day on the 30th!!!! :monkey2 :monkey2

Back