Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bertie is finally processing at sideshow. :)

I think Im pretty much done with ordering anything non-sideshow from sideshow after this. Higher price, longer wait? meh.

Yeah, I'm thinking of cancelling and going to DSC to get the Dirty Deeds Bertie. It's $60 off and the shipping is way cheaper too! The Awards Points just don't do it for me anymore. I'd rather save it all up front.

Yeah. I got a an email from Ivy from 3 zero yesterday and she said it would be shipping in mid-September (next week?)

Can anyone confirm if they'll be using a Medicom RAH 301 as a base body for Mort? Just curious cause in the early prototypes there was a little tag the said medicom on it.

I finally read the entire 'Robot vs Zombie vs Amazon' series and it was great.
What a crazy series. The one surviving warbot Bertie is all kinds of cool! I hope more stories are coming, since it ended with a cliffhanger/tease. I need more robot action!

Now I have to save up for one of these Bertie figures...you guys are a bad influence...:naughty

If they're about to have another preorder and the last two haven't even shipped, they REALLY need to start accepting credit cards.

Back