Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest 3A figure revealed.

Looks a bit like an amazon from ZvRvA......

tking_1.jpg

It's actually a member of the Tomorrow Kings from popbot. He's the guy shown jumping in the air slicing robots with a sword in some of Ash's paintings.

In that pic he does look a little feminine in the face........kinda emo.

The shadow behind him looks like some kind of battle axe or crazy sword!! Looks cool to me!!

Will have to buy all the figures after being so pissed at myself for not getting Noir!!!! RETARDED!!

It's actually a member of the Tomorrow Kings from popbot. He's the guy shown jumping in the air slicing robots with a sword in some of Ash's paintings.

In that pic he does look a little feminine in the face........kinda emo.

yeah looks like this dude

Still no Mort or Noir for me. Prepay months ahead of time and no shipping or tracking information. I'm getting ticked.

Newest 3A figure revealed.

Looks a bit like an amazon from ZvRvA......

tking_1.jpg

Anyone think that it might be a robot's head behind the guy. I can see an outline of a helmet and two eyes looking to the left.

Will have to buy all the figures after being so pissed at myself for not getting Noir!!!! RETARDED!!
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Still no Mort or Noir for me. Prepay months ahead of time and no shipping or tracking information. I'm getting ticked.
In due time my friend, have patience and they'll show up before you know it.

Well, it is kinda weird to just get the figure without a shipping notice or anything.

The man is really starting to get a following and might have to adjust his business plan a bit to compinsate with all the new people coming his way expecting just a bit more in the CS department. He might need to hire someone to handle the emails and shipping stuff.

Only 62 Deep Powders left.

Back