Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is kinda weird to just get the figure without a shipping notice or anything.

The man is really starting to get a following and might have to adjust his business plan a bit to compinsate with all the new people coming his way expecting just a bit more in the CS department. He might need to hire someone to handle the emailes and shipping stuff.
Maybe he didn't expect them to be this popular?

I'm sure as the company grows they will adjust the way they do things.

I hope he remembers to keep the edition sizes tight

I think he will.

There were 1150 total Berties and it looks like less than 800 now for the total number of Brambles. And with the figures having such a small ES, that will definitely keep them just as collectible as they are cheaper than the robots and easier for most to get.

You won't be getting shipping or tracking info right now guys, and that's the way it is. They should be there any day now. Ill got his on the west coast, and I got mine on the east coast.

I think he will.

There were 1150 total Berties and it looks like less than 800 now for the total number of Brambles. And with the figures having such a small ES, that will definitely keep them just as collectible as they are cheaper than the robots and easier for most to get.

I read somewhere that there are only 3 variant brambles & each will have an edition size of 200

Yes, there are only 600 as of now. But, there were NYCC (50) & SDCC (100) versions of the Berties, so I'm guessing that we will get one of each for the Brambles too. And I would say less than 200 total.

That's why I said less than 800. Just hopeful thinking!!!!

Yes, there are only 600 as of now. But, there were NYCC (50) & SDCC (100) versions of the Berties, so I'm guessing that we will get one of each for the Brambles too. And I would say less than 200 total.

That's why I said less than 800. Just hopeful thinking!!!!

those events are a long way off, I think they'll be another robot released before then

those events are a long way off, I think they'll be another robot released before then

Exactly. The Berties were released in 2007 and got a NYCC and SDCC version. Even if there is another robot release, I can see some killer EX Brambles getting rolled out.

Cause anything is better than the Euro version!! :monkey3:D

And the NYCC is on Feb 6th-8th, so just a bit off!!!!!

Exactly. The Berties were released in 2007 and got a NYCC and SDCC version. Even if there is another robot release, I can see some killer EX Brambles getting rolled out.

Cause anything is better than the Euro version!! :monkey3:D

I wanted the Deep Powder until that over sized, over styled graphic was added to it. Brambles are suppose to be large, clunky, and dirty, with only a couple numbers and a letter or two. And that's it :lol

Merc for me!

ashley_wood_giclee_3.jpg

yup.

Back