Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how a lot of us reacted, and were immediately posting link to 3a, in here.
It's so cool, when true collectors meat each other. ;)

will all the new 3A stuff coming out I might have to re-assess some of my orders I have outstanding.......fortunately the orders are paid up so will be a good way of reinjecting cash.....maybe....:banghead

will all the new 3A stuff coming out I might have to re-assess some of my orders I have outstanding.......fortunately the orders are paid up so will be a good way of reinjecting cash.....maybe....:banghead

By the sounds of it, it'll be very hard for me to keep up! I still pick up everything from the Dead line (minus some of the variants), but besides that, I don't have much else on my plate.

fortunately the only saving grace is there isn't much coming out on my other main lines that I haven't already purchased......the killer will just be a P1 and Dutches crew.

fortunately the only saving grace is there isn't much coming out on my other main lines that I haven't already purchased......the killer will just be a P1 and Dutches crew.

Since I'm not interested in Predator stuff anymore, this will be an easy pass!

Geez, this thread exploded.

A sad day for true fans....
Dont know what to say.....
If you don't get this message then you don't get it......
Indeed. I was really hyped but now, I must admit, I'm a bit depressed.

Hey guys,
New Bramble spotted at the Ashley blog. He is holding guns, it means new accessories! Hail to Ashley Wood, he heard us about accessories! =)

daeasel2.jpg
Looks like Euro Bramble's paint job turned out much closer to the original one we were used to. I absolutely ^^^^ing love that NOM painting... I'd slay demons for it... or tend to Ash's lawn for a decade.

For the record, some new guys here (DD, ennui) came from the board of Kid Robot where the WWR really started, specially with Klim from BigShotToyWorks who provided a lot of informtion during the conception (and after).
They are new here, but not for the Ash works.
Thanks for the rep, Siona! Love you too :)

Back