Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping the TK figures would come as a complete set... so if you get a set of 3, does that mean you have a chance at the 2 rare ones, or are they only going to be blind-boxed in the individual purchases?

Too bad about the "plan"... I really hope Ashley doesn't get too much grief however he ends up doing it, but he probably will.

One last thing... I hope the 3A Associates membership goes up early in the day on the 24th! That is Christmas Eve, and my family (as well as many others) celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Day! That is really a bad day to do something like that!!!

hmm handguns with bramble? Would that replace the gatling? or add to it!

How exciting! what to do.

I hope it will add to it! :D

Btw my friends I need some help!! :naughty

Josh/DarkArtist told me he was willing to make me/us a Ashley Wood zombie so I need some reference shots! He told me that depending on hom involved they are they are going to cost between $80-$120! :monkey5

:banana

I was hoping the TK figures would come as a complete set... so if you get a set of 3, does that mean you have a chance at the 2 rare ones, or are they only going to be blind-boxed in the individual purchases?

I think it is going to be a set of three with the three main variants and you'd have to buy a blind box and be lucky enough to get one of the two rare variants.

I'll probably buy a blind box then. :D

Anytime!!
Well, more like $300 for the set and 200 on some luck!:D

From Ash's blog...

Ashley said:
...3A will be offering the Tomorrow Kings pre-order in the last week of Nov, 120 bucks shipped to your door via EMS. TK comes with a large ass severed robot head. Images and what-not very soon...

...so individual figures will be $120 with shipping.

I hope it will add to it! :D

Btw my friends I need some help!! :naughty

Josh/DarkArtist told me he was willing to make me/us a Ashley Wood zombie so I need some reference shots! He told me that depending on hom involved they are they are going to cost between $80-$120! :monkey5

:banana

Wow! That's a perfect idea! I was looking for Peril Unlimited Zombies, but your idea is much better!

Btw I was thinking...

If some of you guys really want all the variants then it would be the best thing to only buy the blind boxes.

So gimbat you said you wanted to buy a set and a blind box, well if you buy 4 blind boxes the chances of getting a rare variant is much better and if you have any doubles you could always trade them with someone from here or any of the other Boards.

I'd be willing to mediate in this if someone has a variant they can't trade on here. And also this way we can prevent the scalpers to get a hold on one of those rare variants.

Just my .02 cents. ;)

Btw I was thinking...

If some of you guys really want all the variants then it would be the best thing to only buy the blind boxes.

So gimbat you said you wanted to buy a set and a blind box, well if you buy 4 blind boxes the chances of getting a rare variant is much better and if you have any doubles you could always trade them with someone from here or any of the other Boards.

I'd be willing to mediate in this if someone has a variant they can't trade on here. And also this way we can prevent the scalpers to get a hold on one of those rare variants.

Just my .02 cents. ;)

It depends on whether the two rares will be included in the set of 3. If they are, that will save $60 over buying the three as individuals.

I'm not sure how many or which way I'm going yet, but I would be up for trading, especially if I get dupes by buying individuals. That is my main worry... getting dupes since they are blind-boxed!!!

If its cheaper to buy the set, why don't five of us go in and buy it then split it up? When can pick numbers to see who gets first pick, second, etc. PM me if you are interested.

Well Lonnie in the set of three you will only get the three main variants, the two really rare variants are only going to be blindboxed.

If that is the case, then the set makes sense if you want more than one variant, but individuals make sense if you are trying for the rares, but then you have a chance of dupes... I guess we will have to setup a "trading post" to make sure none of us end up with dupes!

But that means if you get the 3 and buy 2 sepearates, you still run the risk on getting 2 of the ones you got in the boxed set. Kind of a bad idea to me.

I figured if you want them enough to buy $600 worth of figures at once in the old box set of 5, then you shouldn't have to worry about getting to of the same ones you have. That makes me not want to buy them at all more or less. I was willing to buy the boxed set of 5. Maybe he should just make those a limited edition number of sets. Cause you know that if a flipper gets one of the rare ones, he's still gonna flip it no matter what.

I don't know, whatever. I just want some TKs already!! Wish we could get a pic being that they release in under 2 weeks!!

shifting gears here for a sec, anybody that has a Noir.........is his head loose on yours? Mine is very loose and will not stay on the neck post very well. If I try to pose his head in anything other than a straight fwd view the head pops up and hovers above the neck post. the gas mask tube is sort of rigid and puts upward pressure on the head. I've tried situating the gas mask tube/bag in different positions and it sort of helps........but I can't turn Noir's head......I can run a bead of super glue around the inside of the neck and let it dry to give it a bit more of a ridge to grip with, but I don't think that will be a pemanent solution.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

shifting gears here for a sec, anybody that has a Noir.........is his head loose on yours? Mine is very loose and will not stay on the neck post very well. If I try to pose his head in anything other than a straight fwd view the head pops up and hovers above the neck post. the gas mask tube is sort of rigid and puts upward pressure on the head. I've tried situating the gas mask tube/bag in different positions and it sort of helps........but I can't turn Noir's head......I can run a bead of super glue around the inside of the neck and let it dry to give it a bit more of a ridge to grip with, but I don't think that will be a pemanent solution.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wasn't loose on mine, but I do know that Pitu had a loose one, to the point where it popped off.

Back