*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, I am all about this right now, cannot wait to see what the trailer reveals tomorrow. We can only hope it does well and warrants some 1:6th goodness for us to pre-order and not see on our shelves for years. ;)

""

Alien Romulus will be a hybrid of both Alien and Aliens, director Fede Álvarez tells Empire.

Fede Álvarez - "To ask an Alien fan to choose between them is a perverse question," he says. "So I thought, 'How do I do both?'"

That's actually the best approach, and great reply.

GPKIKyla0AAp9py

Also the "mask"^ everyone should have been wearing during the pandemic, would have made the world a much more friendly place. :p

""

Alien Romulus will be a hybrid of both Alien and Aliens, director Fede Álvarez tells Empire.

Fede Álvarez - "To ask an Alien fan to choose between them is a perverse question," he says. "So I thought, 'How do I do both?'"

That's actually the best approach, and great reply.

GPKIKyla0AAp9py

RIP Tom Holland

IMG_3520.jpeg

That makes me wonder what the alien would end up looking like if spider-man was impregnated. Would it inherit some of his powers?

Do we need another Alien film that's a monster hunting people? Have we not seen that a thousand times?
Well it is hard to make a movie about a "monster" that can't talk or communicate, that is just pure evil and a predator... You either make a horror suspense movie or you make a big splatter/action movie. It is a bit like a Zombie movie. (Black goo instead of a Virus even)
Yeah sure, there could be some interesting stories but in the end one of the two things will happen, or both.

Original Alien was novel. It was something kinda fresh and new. You can'T just do a reboot because everyone know how eggs, facehuggers work.
You also just can't do another Aliens action flick

Doing something completely new or without Xenomorphs...no one would risk such a movie. People will be dissapointed to go into an Alien movie and don't see actual Xenomorph actions. We diehart fans might like it, but it would flop for the mainstream

Well it is hard to make a movie about a "monster" that can't talk or communicate, that is just pure evil and a predator... You either make a horror suspense movie or you make a big splatter/action movie. It is a bit like a Zombie movie. (Black goo instead of a Virus even)
Yeah sure, there could be some interesting stories but in the end one of the two things will happen, or both.

Original Alien was novel. It was something kinda fresh and new. You can'T just do a reboot because everyone know how eggs, facehuggers work.
You also just can't do another Aliens action flick

Doing something completely new or without Xenomorphs...no one would risk such a movie. People will be dissapointed to go into an Alien movie and don't see actual Xenomorph actions. We diehart fans might like it, but it would flop for the mainstream
I think in this world. It's got enough lore to really dive into.

Plenty of societal commentary to be made about the bio weapon aspects, the controlling nature aspect along with just how people react to a new adaptable species .

Then there's that whole part. The xeno is historically an adaptable survival based species.
They explored that a bit with the dog alien and a bit more in later films. I'd like to see a film wheee the xeno is a bit like a cockroach infestation , that adapts to survive on multiple planets , and everytime we try to eradicate it , it come back changed and harder to kill.

Make them quick changing "bugs" or that mankind cannot figure out how to stop the spread.

Not bad. Not sure about a cast crewing a ship that seem pretty young to be in charge, if that's what's going on.
Maybe they are being sent to reform school or something. But not boring. 😁

I refuse to get excited after getting so hyped for Prometheus, way back.
:blissysmi

Back