***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Wolverine variant that didn't make the final cut was an actual Wolverine that would maul Deadpool, but apparently they couldn't finish the VFX in time.
HA! Were they planning on a doing a "Awww, look at you?!" type scene where the cute and innocent critter attacks DP, ala Something About Mary or was this a larger more monstrous kinda thing?

Or was it HJ in makeup?!

I don’t see HT doing a Nicepool unfortunately , since they still haven’t done an unmasked head yet

Oh Lord Wtf GIF

Not gonna lie, I like the movie suit, but this one is leagues better, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:
So far have all the figures from this line on PO, hope to see more non traditional figures appear. Colossus, PeterPool, Cassandra Nova, all 5 of the main cameo characters as well.

I think Nicepool would be awesome. I wouldn’t buy it, but I can see it happening. Same with Gambit and the other Wasteland cameos. All fun figures that I know would please a lot of fans. I guess I’d consider, Laura, though.

My vote would just be Wolvie variants. Patch, AoA, brown suit ect. Definitely don’t want to see any more DPs.

I would love a Blade, Gambit and Elektra! Happy to wait for X-23 until she gets an actual costume.

Realistically, I don't think we will be seeing reveals of any of the spoiler characters for 4-6 months after film release. Marvel is very careful with spoilers so I doubt HT would have had access to the designs before the film release.

I was trying to think of a recent example; none of the Illuminati from MoM were ever done. The closest is God Loki which was 5 months after the finale I believe.

I would love a Blade, Gambit and Elektra! Happy to wait for X-23 until she gets an actual costume.

Realistically, I don't think we will be seeing reveals of any of the spoiler characters for 4-6 months after film release. Marvel is very careful with spoilers so I doubt HT would have had access to the designs before the film release.

I was trying to think of a recent example; none of the Illuminati from MoM were ever done. The closest is God Loki which was 5 months after the finale I believe.
Marvel gives Hot Toys photos and concept art almost immediately if they know a figure is being made. Nothing is holding them off from seeing some spoiler appearances.

Marvel gives Hot Toys photos and concept art almost immediately if they know a figure is being made. Nothing is holding them off from seeing some spoiler appearances.
Are there other figures of the surprise cameo characters yet?

I don’t think I’ve see them yet in the smaller scale figures, which usually get fast tracked for release around the time of theatrical release.

Just saw a Deadpool & Wolverine trailer during College Football featuring a lot of the spoiler characters, so hopefully NOW...the greenlight is on for these characters to become solicited figures.

Kind of surprised we haven't gotten any more figures based on Deadpool and Wolverine's "teammates" in the film.

I think they should make old and new versions of the other characters.

I'm surprised there haven't been other announcements besides the main Wolverine and Deadpool, Ladypool, Kidpool. I would have thought Hot Toys would have gone all in with this movie. I think Spider-Man No Way Home had more characters made.

Last edited:
Hasbro Pulse Con not announcing an entire wave of D&W Marvel Legends has to be the most:

A confusing
B infuriating
C What!?
D Hasbro Suck
E All of the Above

At least lie and say they’re pipeline for next year. Unless this is some ridiculous R rating BS, I’m seriously perplexed by the lack of merch form this movie.

Last edited:
Back