***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed! It looked so good in the movie, and does in the art as well. And the art has the mask, too. Hopefully the figure would include the mask as well. While the mask wasn't seen in the movie, everyone wants it, and it's shown in the art. Plus, they don't need any additional tooling since they're already making it for their standard release. It's an easy add.

I honestly think chances are good that they make it. Hot Toys loves to go all-in on the most popular characters that have several costumes like Iron Man and Spider-Man. I think Wolverine is another good candidate considering he is extremely popular and has several looks in this movie. Weapon Omega, Brown & Yellow, and Patch would all be fun, maybe even Old Man. Probably not Short King lol

K14AjB7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little flabbergasted that HT has announced so little for this so far. I mean, it's not like the popularity of either Deadpool or Wolverine were ever in question. I guess they may not have gotten reference into early enough and there might be rights issues with some other actors, but Brown Suit and AoA seem like no brainers. I think the Fever Dream look would make a fricking awesome display piece though.

I'm a little flabbergasted that HT has announced so little for this so far. I mean, it's not like the popularity of either Deadpool or Wolverine were ever in question. I guess they may not have gotten reference into early enough and there might be rights issues with some other actors, but Brown Suit and AoA seem like no brainers. I think the Fever Dream look would make a fricking awesome display piece though.
Most things are spoilers including other Wolverine variants.

Good to see HT continuing their trend of perpetually increasing the heights of supposedly 1/6 figures.

Scale isn't difficult; just divide the real thing by 6. So how tall is he now?
Yeah, this trend is very aggravating to me.

Any ideas as to why Hot Toys keeps doing this? It doesn’t make any sense to me.

Is it possible that Hot Toys is intentionally making figures larger than they should be so that collectors will be more motivated to get newer versions of figures they already own because the older versions will look puny next more recent releases?

Well, it's only been a couple weeks. Probably being mindful not to spoil it for others.

It’s nice to see the concept art shows the mask which gives me hope Hot Toys will offer a masked and unmasked sculpt for the brown suit.

Hopefully they don’t limit it to 1500 pieces.

Yeah, this trend is very aggravating to me.

Any ideas as to why Hot Toys keeps doing this? It doesn’t make any sense to me.

Is it possible that Hot Toys is intentionally making figures larger than they should be so that collectors will be more motivated to get newer versions of figures they already own because the older versions will look puny next more recent releases?
The new Deadpool figure seems to be more accurate to Ryan Reynolds height.

Reynolds is 6’2” - the exact same height as comics Deadpool- so the figure should be 31.3cm or 12.3 inches.

According to Sideshow, the Product Size is-
Height: 12.2" (31 cm)

So this is actually the first Deadpool figure that’s the correct size.

Reynolds is 6’2” - the exact same height as comics Deadpool- so the figure should be 31.3cm or 12.3 inches.

According to Sideshow, the Product Size is-
Height: 12.2" (31 cm)

So this is actually the first Deadpool figure that’s the correct size.
Yep. A lot of holder Hot Toys figures suffered from underscaling. It's not some grand conspiracy to get people to upgrade all of their figures. Just natural improvements over time, same with any industry really.

Thanks @chrisstbh @Chopper Face, it’s good to know that the added size is to actually make this Deadpool a 1/6 scale representation.

I guess my concern comes more from how big Iron Man seems to be getting and the new BvS Batman for instance.

Then again maybe Hot Toys is just making Iron Man comic book height also which is cool. If that’s the case I want my 6’6” Thor 😁

I’m kidding, I realize they can’t just go to comic book size midstream like this

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240810_165240_Gallery.jpg

I'd buy any Blade that Hot Toys makes, but yeah, his outfit is a real step down in this. Wesley himself was great. The metal looking chest plate armor looks NOWHERE NEAR as cool as his vests in Blade, Blade 2 or Trinity. The costume department did a great job designing Wolverine's outfit, but how the hell do you have Snipes Blade in a new movie and not give him his trench coat or ICONIC sword!?!? Blade freaking loved his sword. He was literally the most badass and coolest dressed hero of all time, and they stick him in what looks like a comic con cosplay outfit. And WTF was up with his hair? Did Blade stop styling his hair unlike Gambit? You can't even see all his head tattoos. Also his tattoos looked completely different and some were missing.

With all that said, it was amazing to see him again. I've always wanted a Blade 4 and I still do.
el315i0hrqb31.png
MV5BMTYwMjUwNjA4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjk3ODA3._V1_.jpg
Wesley-Snipes-in-Blade-Everett-H-2021.jpg
Screenshot_20240810_170419_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240810_170522_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240808_004945_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20240808_005019_VLC.jpg

Stephen Norrington's design choices were great in 98 and they're great now.

Guillermo Del Toro took his designs, made his hair tighter, the contacts more defined, added more to the costume. But the overall design was always so well done.

They neutered him in this. I don't like the hair or grey goatee. No sword, no trenchcoat either.

But they nailed Gambit and Wolverine.

Back