***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephen Norrington's design choices were great in 98 and they're great now.

Guillermo Del Toro took his designs, made his hair tighter, the contacts more defined, added more to the costume. But the overall design was always so well done.

They neutered him in this. I don't like the hair or grey goatee. No sword, no trenchcoat either.

But they nailed Gambit and Wolverine.

Was there ever confirmation that this Blade was the same Blade as from the original films? I know in the film HE said "There's only ONE Blade. Only ever gonna be ONE Blade." but besides that? His being a variant could explain slight differences in appearance (i.e., his hair & tattoos).

Maybe he was zapped by the TVA before he could grab his stuff :lol
This too. Plus there probably aren't any barbers or hair stylists in The Void lol...

Was there ever confirmation that this Blade was the same Blade as from the original films? I know in the film HE said "There's only ONE Blade. Only ever gonna be ONE Blade." but besides that? His being a variant could explain slight differences in appearance (i.e., his hair & tattoos).
‘Multiverse’ literally lets them get away with anything.

So Johnny's hair is just naturally like that? Damn :lol
You see some hair gel in their hideout
Screenshot_20240808_003949_VLC.jpg

I only noticed because it's the exact same hair gel I use lol.

I just watched it on Thursday. I did want a Sabertooth figure, however he was killed way too quickly, doesn't he have a healing factor? Also I had thought he would have a comic accurate costume. There's a Sabertooth clip on YouTube and the thumbnail picture has him in an orange and yellow suit.

I would be in for the orange and brown Wolverine suit, maybe Patch and Weapon X.

I would likely get The Void team. Elektra (Artisan?), Blade, Gambit, Johnny Storm. It would be cool to make "The Void" versions, and revisit versions from their original films. Like make Elektra in her red outfit, Blade with the buzzcut, trench coat and Katana on the back ( I don't care much for the look in this movie), Johnny in the original F4 suit. Johnny should be easy to make since they have been making Chris Evans sculpts for a while. They need to make Gambit especially since that one scene has become a popular meme template. I definitely would be in for an X-23 more so if she was in a similar yellow and blue/black suit.

I wish Thomas Jane's Punisher and Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider were there too.

The best Wolverine variant that didn't make the final cut was an actual Wolverine that would maul Deadpool, but apparently they couldn't finish the VFX in time.
I can't believe they missed the opportunity of a Danny Devito Wolverine cameo

I'll be happy with the movie suit we got, though I admit I prefer the tiger stripe design more above.

I'd have preferred Tiger Stripe but the Astonishing style suit in film is still good. Hope we actually get Brown suit though.

Another concept of brown suit. I like this look but prefer the boots of the final version.
1000005107.jpg

Back