Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D
Thanks so much.
Regarding the ape / chimp, It will be a unique character I will need to create to fit in the Star Wars universe.

Here is a big hint on #2. BTW ... Can anyone guess where I got the shirt for #2? If you guess correctly, I promise not to send you a prize. ;)

Hnemthe.jpg

Thanks again so much everyone. :D

I am making slow progress on repairing all the missing pics. I started at the beginning of the thread, and it will take me a bit to finish. I might get the pics wrong but I'll try to match the description and comments.

Fantastic job on those guys! Never, ever a disappointing post here I swear.:clap

I was hoping there would be more guesses in regards to the shirt….

….because I'm stumped.

Fantastic job on those guys! Never, ever a disappointing post here I swear.:clap

I was hoping there would be more guesses in regards to the shirt….
….because I'm stumped.

Same here, I have no idea. Oh, and thanks for the pics.

Same here, I have no idea. Oh, and thanks for the pics.

I was looking at reference pics of another H'nemthe (M'iiyoom Onith's species) I want to make. I seem to see a dark (black) shirt with some sort of detailing.

I didn't want to use a regular black t-shirt, so I used a Hot Toys Winter Soldier shirt. The sleeve was modified and you are seeing the top of the sleeve as the chest area detail.

Thanks for the comments. :)

Back