Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year was a way better crew, IMO. I understand bringing back vets is a sure bet and makes it easier for viewers to get into the show but it also makes it way harder to make an impression as a noob. Can you imagine if ____ had stayed? I imagine he would have reduced Shelly to a quivering puddle of tears.

Huh. I didn't think this show was popular enough to warrant bat____ crazy fans.

Floating is a strategy for people who suck at these games. Weak players basically that should be the first people to go if people would smarten up. She's not even playing a social game she just flip flops and is a pawn for whatever group is waning to make a move that week. Hopefully her behind gets sent out this week. IMO she's a useless life form in that house.

Shelly isn't a floater. She is a piece of crap.

Exactly. There's a big difference between being a floater and being a back-stabber. Floaters have done well in the past and have even "backed in" to winning it all but it is true, floaters suck and are never respected for their game. Eff Shelly.

Yeah I agree...Shelly is worthless she just attaches herself to whoever wins and doesnt really play or respect the game. Then cries when things dont go her way...that goes the same for Rachel pretty much. She plays more than Shelly but still just cries when the power isnt on her side.

OK so those 2 win POV,do they have enough votes to get Shelly out though? Don't you think they'll just vote out Adam? Or is it that Porsche and Kalia can't vote?

I'm pretty sure next week Shelly is going to be kissing a_ _. She knows she's next to go.

OK so those 2 win POV,do they have enough votes to get Shelly out though? Don't you think they'll just vote out Adam? Or is it that Porsche and Kalia can't vote?

If I'm understanding it -
Spoiler Spoiler:

If I'm understanding it -
Spoiler Spoiler:

I see,thanks for clearing that up,LOL!

Funniest part to me so far is the jury house.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Funniest part to me so far is the jury house.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Should make for some good tv.

I still find it amusing how pissed off people get. I also love how they are each liars (thats the point of the game) then get pissed when guess what? They are lied too. :slap:rotfl

Yeah.. that happens on all these reality game shows. To me, it always comes off like a poor loser desperately trying to get any kind of "win" they can. Even if it's completely imaginary and pathetic.

"Morally, and in real life I'm a better person than you. And that's worth more than x-amount of dollars!"

In all fairness
Spoiler Spoiler:

For me, she hasn't "Played" the game at all until last week when she finally decided to make a move and vote out someone who was both an ally and a strong competitor. And this is what, Day 59!? :lol

For me, she hasn't "Played" the game at all until last week when she finally decided to make a move and vote out someone who was both an ally and a strong competitor. And this is what, Day 59!? :lol

See I disagree. She has been telling tales the whole time. Going back and forth with her lies. It's only last week that she finally got caught. :lol

In all fairness
Spoiler Spoiler:

But that to some degree IS playing the game, pick your battles lay low and let the rest oick each other off. Jeff made a move and it cost him..

Back