Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVICTED

Spoiler Spoiler:

NEW HOH

Spoiler Spoiler:

NOMS

Spoiler Spoiler:

POV

Spoiler Spoiler:

POV Used?

Spoiler Spoiler:

EVICTED

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
This totally pissed me off. Argh. Now I hope the 3 that are in the Jury house can say: SEE... That's why we needed to stick together MUCH further in the game. Now the 3 STRONGEST players are out of the game and one of the lazy weak floaters, useless or annoying people is going to win, for doing jack all, but getting lucky near the end.

And Shelly is the biggest flipper, and traitor and side switcher this year. Wait to go and screw over the two nicest people who helped you out all game.

:slap

Probably ain't gonna happen, but GO Jordan!! :clap

That means Jordan and Rachel are next on the block.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And Shelly is the biggest flipper, and traitor and side switcher this year. Wait to go and screw over the two nicest people who helped you out all game.

:slap

bblite+2011-07-18+14.06.05.jpg

Hopefully she get's evicted next week. :gah:

I hope Shelly doesn't win! Did you see her house? It's huge! Looks like a McMansion, but the thing is it's in Katrinaville so it's probably really cheap, but still,she doesn't look like she's struggling.

man i love Porsche's big fat ass :D

Hell yeah! Watching that thing screaming to get out of her jeans as she ran for POV was fantastic. Even the CBS censors couldn't hide that crack from screaming out. :lol

Jeff is out so I officially don't give a ____ who wins this. Although I really hope that Shelly and Kalia both are out next at this point it'd be hilarious is Porsche somehow won after being basically an ornament for 50 days.

Shelly has hands as big as Andre the Giant's, and an Adam's apple as big as her balls.

I almost spit my coffee out for real.

I never thought I'd see the day that I was rooting for Rachel. :lol

I wouldn't care about Shelly flipping if she just owned it - "I did what I had to do, it's a game, sorry." But from what I've seen she's still trying to take the moral high ground. Blech.

From shortly after Jeff's eviction. Contains Potty Mouth.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04322XjFoiQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04322XjFoiQ[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6r3SDtB2Zs"]Big Brother 13 Porsche and Adams Strip Tease www.ArtByNatalie.com - YouTube[/ame]

Jordan's pretty hot when she's slingin' around the f-bombs!

What I really want to see is the Jeff and Shelly fight. Apparently the feeds were off when it happened so no one's really sure exactly what went down.

Expect the unexpected....

Spoiler Spoiler:

As much as I love Jeff and Jordan, it amazes me how personal people take things when it's just a game. You elimanate people who you think have a bigger chance of beating you. Period. Rachel is the same way when it came to people voting out Brendouche. It's a game people, play it! yes, people lie to get further in the game, they all do it, so quick with the hypocrasy.

Jeff is out so I officially don't give a ____ who wins this. Although I really hope that Shelly and Kalia both are out next at this point it'd be hilarious is Porsche somehow won after being basically an ornament for 50 days.

Yeah, with Jeff out I could care less. Shelly is a turd plain and simple with Kalia not being much better to be honest. I agree with Dev that if Shelly just owned what she did as this is what I gotta do its one thing but she's a spineless flip flopper. At this point I guess I'm rooting for Rachel or Jordon.

I'm rooting for Jordan or Porsche. Although I wouldn't be pissed if Adam won. I don't want Kalia, Shelly or Rachel near the top 2.

Back