Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too early. But nominations should be tonight.

Edit:

Potential Noms:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Rachel would have housed that HOH competition if you could fill the jar with tears.

Has Brendan been evicted more than any other player now? I like the idea of that.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNG!

I have to admit I ____ing love the Zingbot. Jeff got off easy but Shelly's was HARSH. :lol

So does Danni have the votes to stay? I don't think so.
It's going to be...
Jordan
Shelly
Rachel
to vote her gone
Adam not sure but will probably vote for Danni to go too
Porsche will vote how Jeff wants to get on his good side.

Danni's gone. This season has been tremendously boring as there have been no strong players (besdies the returning ones)-- they just all follow like sheep and that's why they'll be taken out one after another.

This week has been better now that I didn't click on any spoilers.

So does Danni have the votes to stay? I don't think so.
It's going to be...
Jordan
Shelly
Rachel
to vote her gone
Adam not sure but will probably vote for Danni to go too
Porsche will vote how Jeff wants to get on his good side.

Someone at work told me outside that they read online that Shelly may vote to keep Dani and that Adam and Porsche will too. That would make it interesting if its true.

Last I heard Adam is sticking with Jeff & Jordan. So it doesn't matter about the other chick & tranny or how they vote. They don't have the numbers.

Keep an eye out for how Rachel's going to vote. Dani told Shelly who ran to Rachel, that Jeff threw the Cornhole (hehehe) veto that sent Brendon home....

Back