Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I'm Well Impressed by them all but especially Connery. He's not my personal favourite bond as he was a bit before my time (I'm Craig and brosnan) but I realise he's the iconic bond and the best in many people's eyes. I am very very tempted to order.

Connery was before my time as well, but I can still appreciate him in his first two films, FRWL was his peak imo. Dalton is still my favourite, though.

They've even got Connery's smug smirk ! Instant buy

No way to miss!Bravo BC!Really sorry for bad words yesterday!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

£210.00 !! That's s laugh.
£30 more that a Who, and then you drop postage in there.

Sorry, but I can't accept that.

big chief have always been greedy. If collectors pay it they'll keep overcharging.

Over the years I think collectors have become more and more desensitised to these crazy prices.

I was in for odd job and Bond but now i am definitely out :lol

"Overcharging" would be if they charged you more than the agreed upon price.

Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

The final product to needs to be the one to determine what's said in finality about this line

But I want to give it to big chief on the onset; you've really impressed me in the prototype stage. It's all leaps and bounds better then what you've done before!

I have to believe the initial bad reaction to them acquiring the line caused them to really make sure they brought it it home with the initial prototype pics. Pushing is never a bad thing and I had a feeling it would help. I was one of the ones who was most vocal and I can also say I see the effort put on here.

There will need to be tweaks if I get these possibly even repaints but I will say if they come out at least as good as the protos you have me sold on all three.

Impressed by the suit on Connery. As accurate as you can get!

We have to get a tux'ed version.

"Overcharging" would be if they charged you more than the agreed upon price.

Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

Feels good to be a smart*** yeah? Get a grip.

I think they all look great, but I think I'll just be picking Connery up to replace the one in the inaccurate Yunsil suit I have on display now. I can't say I'm surprised about the price of £210 either, £30 more than the Who figs, especially in a post Brexit world where everything is starting to cost more in the UK because of the weak Pound.

Hopefully the higher price will also mean better results and less issues during the production process. :)

They all look great, perhaps a bit rough in the paint apps, but nothing too terrible.
I hope to get Connery, but I suppose I'll wait for in hand pics.

At this price point it's going to be Connery only for me in the "Goldfinger" wave. And then hopefully a "Spy Who Loved Me" Moore in the next wave.
But ordering online from the UK to Canada is going to be rather painful with shipping and customs to contend with; despite not having to pay VAT. If anyone gets info on what retailers will for sure be carrying this in Canada/Toronto please share. Unfortunately I don't think Amazon.ca stocks any BCS figures.

As soon as you stop complaining about the price of dolls.

"They are dolls" "they are toys" weak comeback. If you want to collect dolls then that is up to you. at these prices they are artwork and expect bang for the buck.

I am not the only one thinking they are priced high.

Here are some full body pictures of Goldfinger and Oddjob that BCS posted to their facebook page. :)

16473574_10155563760826002_4938340085880608869_n.jpg

16508792_10155563760756002_6902297692754299877_n.jpg

16508687_10155563761621002_4323549513814905324_n.jpg

16508990_10155563761616002_3698276307568403182_n.jpg

Back