Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DELETE!!!

meanwhile, check this out

5izq7.jpg

I wish i didn't see that....my life is ruined.

the way it jumps made me not be sure
but,
whether is fake or not, this does happen
835337-snake-catcher-chris-peberdy.jpg

Last edited:
No man thats real for sure. Same situation sorta happened to me at work one day at my last job. One of the women came screaming out of the bathroom and I happen to be the only one around and shes like theres a spider in there. Im thinking some tiny little thing, I go in there and basicaly one similar to that was sitting under the lid so i flushed the toilet and sprayed some water on it and that damn thing jumped like I never seen a spider jump which made me jump and next thing I know I go into windmill mode and im like holy _____ and luckily in all the comotion he accidentally jumped back in the toilet into the water and i flushed it and I saved the day...then I needed to change my shorts...

Im actually an insect lover (I know there technically arachnids 8-legged) but spiders are something I dont mess with at all.

How about a toilet facility that is clad in one-way glass so one can happily take a dump while watching passers-by:

transparent-toilet.jpg

How about a toilet facility that is clad in one-way glass so one can happily take a dump while watching passers-by:

transparent-toilet.jpg

Now THIS is freakin' awesome. I want to take a woman in there and...well...I think you all get the picture.:)

Back