Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoulda been you, quiggle.

720d3bdaece4dda00d7d229b81e4e063.jpg

halftonkiller12n-1-web.jpg

A Texas woman who confessed to accidentally crushing her nephew to death with her 1,100-pound frame was actually covering for her sister, who later admitted to police she beat the boy to death, a new documentary reveals.

The TLC documentary, called "Half-Ton Killer?" follows the trial and eventual exoneration of Mayra Rosales, 31, who is one of the most obese women in the world. Rosales also discusses her weight and how she ended up at more than 1,000 pounds.

reminds me of Godzilla, he has thunder thighs like that :lol

Turns out, there's more to the lion-antelope pic than you might think.The lioness has, in fact,adopted the baby antelope and is raising and protecting it.Saw it on a news feed.Once again, truth is stranger than fiction(especially on this board)...PS

Omg how do you know this? Is he..... is he.... you in about 2 weeks!!!

DUN DUN. (WAITS FOR A RUDE COMEBACK) lol

Look on the bright side. If it's a career in comedy you're attempting to pursue, at least you won't have to pay for food. You can pick it up off the stage after your performance.

Look on the bright side. If it's a career in comedy you're attempting to pursue, at least you won't have to pay for food. You can pick it up off the stage after your performance.

Well I can make some good ass tomato sandwhiches so it wont be that bad I guess.

There are a number of things to catch your eye in this photo, but it gets better the more you look at it. Like, why is he wearing a shirt with a stork on it? And, one zucchini....

Last edited:
Back