Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I saw this photo today the first thing was bursting with peels of laughter then my friend says whats so funny and I showed him and didnt understand why I found this humorous but most of you agree with me right?

fawn10n-3-web.jpg

you know what would make for humor and very awkward photos? mug shots. when my local paper use to do was show the mugshots of peeps caught drunk driving to try to deturd others from drinking behind the wheel but then they couldnt because these peeps were still considered innocent until proven guilty even though they had lacerations blood shot eyes etc.

so I saw this the other day and lets get a few laughs off this loser cna you imagine what girl would go down on this garbage? ive never seen such eyebrows on a guy before.

twist10n-1-web.jpg

when I saw this photo today the first thing was bursting with peels of laughter then my friend says whats so funny and I showed him and didnt understand why I found this humorous but most of you agree with me right?

fawn10n-3-web.jpg

yeah, you're a nutjob quiggle. :cuckoo:

Like it or hate it, Quiggle is becoming a legend on these message boards.

Yeah, "don't feed the troll", but it's unique "personality" is a rare one. It truly is one of a kind. It goes where most freaks won't go, full retard.

Last edited:
Like it or hate it, Quiggle is becoming a legend on these message boards.

Yeah, "don't feed the troll", but it's unique "personality" is a rare one. It truly is one of a kind. It goes where most freaks won't go, full retard.

[ame]https://youtu.be/X6WHBO_Qc-Q[/ame]

fawn10n-3-web.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/bbIlLmCID5g[/ame]

It is kinda funny though.. the expression on the deer is like "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!" :lol
The story that goes along with this picture is that even though the lioness had just killed the baby gazelles mother she took the baby under her wing. Witness' have said the gazelle is still alive being raised by the lioness but who knows.

I really want to post a pic and video for what I just read but it will probably get me in trouble so here is the words to it only but it would be privilege if some of you watch it

A 28-year-old teacher has had part of his ear bitten off after a bloody scuffle with an elderly man over a seat in a train.

The fight, which occured on the Guangzhou Subway Line 4 on October 7, also left the elderly man in his 60s with a bloodied nose.

A video of the fight has gone viral among Chinese netizens.

In the footage, blood can be seen on the floor and seats in the train cabin.

The elderly man is also seen pinning the younger man down on the seat and biting him as fellow commuters look on in shock.

According to online reports, both men were later reprimanded by the police but were released shortly after.

halftonkiller12n-1-web.jpg

A Texas woman who confessed to accidentally crushing her nephew to death with her 1,100-pound frame was actually covering for her sister, who later admitted to police she beat the boy to death, a new documentary reveals.

The TLC documentary, called "Half-Ton Killer?" follows the trial and eventual exoneration of Mayra Rosales, 31, who is one of the most obese women in the world. Rosales also discusses her weight and how she ended up at more than 1,000 pounds.

Back