Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you allowed to post photos of peeps who have been skinned? i find those some of the most fascinating photos but is it to wary for some to handle here?

so that gets you hot?
keep your graphic material to yourself :nono

i dont think some of you understand that its pretty artistic in a sense, the skill to flay slice and dice. its odd because some of you are into ink and body modifications but find this macab?

i dont think some of you understand that its pretty artistic in a sense, the skill to flay slice and dice. its odd because some of you are into ink and body modifications but find this macab?

Right, so you're talking scarification. I misunderstood. I don't have a problem with looking at the results of it, just not the process. Tatts are a kind of body modification I guess, but slicing the skin is mutilation, whatever the artistic merit. Therefore yeah, that's kind of a big difference. And it's up to the mods. Who, clearly, have said no.

Are you talking about skinning people? Wtf

I think he's just purposly trying to get a rise out of people. Nobody would be dumb enough to go on a forum and ask if they can ask to post pictures of people who are skinned.

9384923.jpg

Back