Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only agree with others here that the breasts are looking very tacked on, not really part of the anatomy. Will still get it though, the collection needs to be complete. :D

I'm only seeing boobs squashed together by her arms... isn't that what they do when they've got no place to go but up? :huh

2002321_press01-900x600.jpg

2002321_press02.jpg

200232_press04.jpg

200232_press06.jpg

200232_press07.jpg

200232_press08.jpg

200232_press12.jpg

BlackCat-Sideshow-Campbell-990x406.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! Gone from loving this to... Not so sure.

Way too epensive and the base is awful.

I agree there. I missed MJ...well, I had time, but it wasn't really on my radar, and now it's gone and that's kind of that. One of the things that didn't appeal to me initially about MJ was her sitting down, as it made her quite the small statue. Now that I'm able to juggle a bit more, and I've seen more of her posted, I'd probably jump in, but such is life.

Now with how they seem to want them displayed, or at least varying heights so that they all have their own feel, this is definitely a small base. I think they would've been better off sitting her on a safe or something of the likes to keep her on bar size wise with MJ. If you don't pose them all together, then there's no real incentive to have them at varying heights (if that's even incentive in the first place) and yet, if I JUST picked up Black Cat alone, she'll look really tiny.

With how she's lining up against MJ, I'm guessing she'll be 10" or so in height. Maybe even 9.5". I think giving her a base that at least put her on par with MJ would've made it more visually appealing as a lone piece.

All that said, I'm not 100% sure why she's $30 more than MJ was, and even $10 more than Gwen.

200232_press12.jpg

I agree there. I missed MJ...well, I had time, but it wasn't really on my radar, and now it's gone and that's kind of that. One of the things that didn't appeal to me initially about MJ was her sitting down, as it made her quite the small statue. Now that I'm able to juggle a bit more, and I've seen more of her posted, I'd probably jump in, but such is life.

Now with how they seem to want them displayed, or at least varying heights so that they all have their own feel, this is definitely a small base. I think they would've been better off sitting her on a safe or something of the likes to keep her on bar size wise with MJ. If you don't pose them all together, then there's no real incentive to have them at varying heights (if that's even incentive in the first place) and yet, if I JUST picked up Black Cat alone, she'll look really tiny.

With how she's lining up against MJ, I'm guessing she'll be 10" or so in height. Maybe even 9.5". I think giving her a base that at least put her on par with MJ would've made it more visually appealing as a lone piece.

All that said, I'm not 100% sure why she's $30 more than MJ was, and even $10 more than Gwen.

200232_press12.jpg

Shes the height of Thor Frog

6-7 inches tops

Yeah the diamonds can be swapped out im guessing

At least those that bought the ex and want both display options

Diamond hill looks seperate from surrounding base

Ex owners usually get the option of both displays

Regs will probably have that part already glued in

Just a guess though. Otherwisethe bases arepretty much identical

Back