Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's typical behavior for you?

samdeancas-awkward.gif

:lol

hahaha ... i guess what i should have said was worrying about size? :thud:

No sense why this costs more than

Does it look like she has a shorter base than Gwen? :gah: looks like I'll be making a super thin base for her base to jack her up to Gwen's street level.

I'm a little disappointed with the base, again I was expecting a large diamond, I figured it could be some jewels but not as minimalist as it seems. She'll be $200 for me if I use my reward points so I'm aaaalmost at Rulks max price haha

Last edited by a moderator:
The Canadian dollar is tanking now but it can't any worse next year.

Darth maul mythos was 250 and after that everything else was 300-350 range. I like the kitty so it's a po for me.

What are talking about? :lol. Boobs are fine, Face is clearly JSC. Are you not a fan of his work?

I am a fan of his work! The past 3 statues have spot on nailed his art style. The breasts aren't really a problem. The face however just does NOT do it for me. The original face looks vastly better to me and the same 'look' as the Marry Jane and Stacy statues. Reminds me of bowen designs black cat, i mean damn those jaw lines!

Also asking 300 bucks -.-....I dunno man...I dunno

She look awesome but the base is awful. Even though MJ is a great-looking statue, I was disappointed with how small she was when I got her. With Black Cat being even smaller I think the price is crazy. I'm sure I'll end up getting her but at the very least I'll wait for a coupon.

I am a fan of his work! The past 3 statues have spot on nailed his art style. The breasts aren't really a problem. The face however just does NOT do it for me. The original face looks vastly better to me and the same 'look' as the Marry Jane and Stacy statues. Reminds me of bowen designs black cat, i mean damn those jaw lines!

Also asking 300 bucks -.-....I dunno man...I dunno

Yeah, the price and size is off putting I agree. The face must be a matter of opinion. I think she looks great though.

The only thing wrong with the face is that shes not smiling. If you can get past that shes kinda hot.

Think Im gonna have to have the Kitty on this, something sad and lonely about the tiny ostracized diamond pile

The only thing wrong with the face is that shes not smiling. If you can get past that shes kinda hot.

Think Im gonna have to have the Kitty on this, something sad and lonely about the tiny ostracized diamond pile

See, I kinda like the come hither orgasmic look she has. :lol

Yeah, the price and size is off putting I agree. The face must be a matter of opinion. I think she looks great though.

A switch out head that i liked would of been an auto order. No instead we get some stupid cat, like really? Can you even consider that an exclusive incentive? PEOPLE WANT EXCLUSIVES but we don't really want to invest in those....give em something who cares they'll eat it up.

Might consider this at a discounted price and the Canadian dollar isn't **** and somehow get free shipping....so hey there is a chance.

I found it in the blog section. Edit: and way at the bottom of the what's new page.

Yeah, this is going to be tiny.

I payed £130 ($190) for MJ and £180 ($265) for Gwen. Dunno if i can justify $280 plus postage $30-40 then another 20% V.A.T for this tiny piece.
Even using $120 RPs doesn't make it a good buy :(

Plus the exchange rate sucks, $1.48 to the £.
Even local retailer prices have sky rocketed.

Last edited:
She's too small and overpriced... I'm usually pretty firm on not purchasing things when they are like that so we'll see happens.

I payed £130 ($190) for MJ and £180 ($265) for Gwen. Dunno if i can justify $280 plus postage $30-40 then another 20% V.A.T for this tiny piece.

Good news though

These new prices make aftermarket $ seem a lot more attractive

Just a suggestion

I noticed you have the campbell set

If i were you id keep the ladies, sell the spidey and use that and the rewards to buy new Spidey PF

Black Cat will probably be gift card eligible in a year from now

Spideys value, even the Ex, is very poor over here.

I'm a completist so will probably drop the RPs on here then hope the line is finished :)

Still represents poor value to me but that's life I suppose.

Yup Canadian dollar currently is .75 cents to the dollar roughly. Looking at 350 bucks 70 import 30 shipping taxes like almost $500 x.x That's about the same that I payed for the my Ben Kenobi Mythos o_O

Back