Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

I know that scene from the fantastic Dangerous Days doc. If it's true that's where Bautista is appearing, it's a waste.

If you look at all the shots, the set, the door color that batista uses is the one you see in the background of the fight shots.
And you see K leaving the farm burning behind him.
So Batista is not there for long whenever that scene is used.
Now what baffles me is to show K going through walls in the trailer...
Cat is out of the bag quite soon hope there is more to it and that this revelation comes quick

YEP

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladerunner/comments/6abmkt/spoiler_the_opening_scene_ridley_scotts_words/

Also i hope that leto line about not being able to make enough replicant is not what i think it means...

he made possible for the replicants to have babies, or need to know how to make that possible.
Rachel might be the key since she was special as tyrell said, maybe she got pregnant from Deckard.
A new breed that can be used, half human, half replicant.
K is a replicant, he discover some date graved into a rock or a tree, 2 years after the original film events.
K is Deckard and Rachel son... Maybe...

Last edited:

Very excited for this!

YEP

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladerunner/comments/6abmkt/spoiler_the_opening_scene_ridley_scotts_words/

Also i hope that leto line about not being able to make enough replicant is not what i think it means...

he made possible for the replicants to have babies, or need to know how to make that possible.
Rachel might be the key since she was special as tyrell said, maybe she got pregnant from Deckard.
A new breed that can be used, half human, half replicant.
K is a replicant, he discover some date graved into a rock or a tree, 2 years after the original film events.
K is Deckard and Rachel son... Maybe...

This would be utterly stupid........its been done already.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What? The
baby thing?
It's been done a bunch of times already in sci-fi, most ground-breaking sci-fi was written in the 50's and before, the first Blade Runner didn't step on any new ground either so it's alright.

Hell, do you remember
Android 18 and Krillin? :lol

I thought we were talking recent movies. I haven't seen that on the big screen in recent memory. Thought it sounded like a good idea; especially for a Bladerunner movie where synths want to be 'real' and the whole question of 'what IS human'.

I know the concept has been around forever yes.

I guess I have to wait for the 2nd season of Westworld for that.

I just want an Ana De Armas holographic girlfriend/pleasure bot so I never have to leave the house again.

Last edited:

I dunno maybe a lot of people did not read the books....BUT

Deckard was suppose to be a replicant......

So if he is the love child of Deckard and Rachel..... he would be a free birth replicant, which is more interesting than the alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've nailed the visuals and audio, hopefully the story is there.

In 2 years the original will be all wrong anyway.

Already wrong.

jFGSYmz.jpg

:gah:

It was ahead of its time!! They knew that someone would make fun of the news paper 30 years later, thus the middle finger!!

That wasn't hard to figure even in 1982.

Actually , having been alive during that time......we were much more concerned with Russia......China was not really on anyones map yet....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back