Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Holy ****. That's a ****ing trailer and a half. Hot Toys - you may announce the license now.

GJg9Y.gif

tenor.gif

ifwLerR.gif

This film shouldn't be belittled with "toys" and poseable figurines.

j/k me want

A figure of what? As great as it looks visually, the characters aren't stylistically interesting, imo. Hell, Ford is just wearing a t shirt and Leto looks like...Leto. Even Batista looks like he was on his day off when he filmed his scenes :lol

If this movie opens the door for BR1 figures, then good, those should be more appealing.

I think it’s pretty clear from the trailer that the Ford part is pretty small:
Gosling probably tracks down Deckard for “questions”, Deckard delivers an extended exposition explaining how the conspiracy goes all the way to the top, then they’re interrupted by the people following Gosling. Deckard probably dies in the ensuing attack, and that’s it.

I'm ****ing hyped.

superb......just superb

Yeah, visuals are pretty simple to get right......

Ford needs to retire......he just looks like he is phoning it in .....he must have a clause in his contract that he can wear his street clothes and not have to wear costumes.....

I could do with out him in this.......getting all Ford'ed out.

I would rather have seen Rutger in this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see it. Blade Runner was always a favorite of mine since I was about 10 years old. This one has great visuals as well and hopefully the story is on par with the first one. I will be there opening weekend for sure to watch it.

Looks ok. Not setting my expectations high, though this director is pretty damn good. Sicario was freaking awesome.

It'll be better than the first one.

I reckon we have to fight now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Yeah, visuals are pretty simple to get right......

Ford needs to retire......he just looks like he is phoning it in .....he must have a clause in his contract that he can wear his street clothes and not have to wear costumes.....

I would rather have seen Rutger in this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'Visuals are pretty simple to get right...' ...!!!!? You are joking, right!?
...yes, might be simple if you're the worlds best cinematographer, Rodger Deakins.
...and if you'd rather see Rutger in it than Ford, maybe hurry up and come up with a new script for it where Batty comes back from the dead. Should be good.
;-)

Last edited:

looks pretty good. Way more excited for this than JL, Thor, WW.

Only just noticed that this thread had been bumped. I think that trailer makes it look fantastic. Vangelis is back for this is he?

Very derivative of the original score, based on what we heard in the trailer. Maybe it is just an homage, building on the classic music, though.

I'm not blown away by the trailer, because my expectations were pretty high and the trailer met them no problem.

:yess:

:lecture:

On the bright side from that pov, if he keeps getting killed off in all these nostalgia fests, pretty soon he won't have any more old roles to revisit! Maybe Witness 2025 is next.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back