Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Of course no comparisson to Mattels attempt. But I dont see them really being superior to Soldier Story to be honest.

You think Soldier Story's head sculpts are better?? No way friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all look so good, but always just wanted a quality Venkman. This is the one :rock

All four head-sculpts have life unlike the HT Marty or Luke which have that odd stare.

Blitzway have done a fantastic job, a overall quality release.

Absolutely. Why can KA Kim pack so much life into her sculpts, yet the HT sculptors fail to do so. Like you have stated, they are so lifeless with their dead stares. HT need to get that addressed.

Egon looks good, which was the only one I intended to buy any way, but I agree with the general consensus of excellent sculpts, but very serious.

KA KIM-GOD

btw she sculpted a fair bit of HT figures so when you reference HT, it can be a bit confusing.

Are there any close-ups of those 1/12th figures? I noticed the sculpts had different expressions and I was kind of curious how they held up against their 1/6th brethren.

I would also like to get better pics of them. . .but that makes me think they need their own thread.

Toyark had some good pictures of the1/12.
I hope they come with two head sculpts, because I'm not a fan of the screaming head sculpts.

I also thought they were going to use fabric, but they are plastic. They look good though...and I'd like to see a 1/12 ecto 1.

My only gripes are Egons expression should of been neutral as it doesn't suit him.
Winston looks a tad angry but tbh I'm digging all these and I'll probably get them depending on price.

Really hope the lights move.:pray:

Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I started a new thread for discussion on the 1/12 scale figures, and pics from Toyark. Hopefully those will have multiple heads.

Nice for BW to give collectors a choice for 1/6 n 1/12. Could have saved some serious cash for the smaller scale, but since I dig the ghostbusters, I will probably go for 1/6 scale.

in all honesty, i'd really only want all four figures if i got ecto-1. if ecto-1 isn't guaranteed i wouldn't want any. i got burnt buying the 66 bats and robin figure hoping for the 66 batmobile. still hasn't happened. hope this doesn't turn out the same way.

:clap Well done Blitzway, looking forward to getting all four plus Slimer.

From the teaser pic the lights look static I really hope they go round.... Even Mattel got that right here's hoping.:pray:

The boys in grey look incredible. And even though I have no intent of purchasing it, I'm very eager to see the Ecto-1. "Come on! Let's run some red lights!"

From the teaser pic the lights look static I really hope they go round.... Even Mattel got that right here's hoping.:pray:

It's not a big deal. You're not going to be displaying them with their backs towards you.

Last edited:

Preorder?

Back