Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Damm, maybe next week at ACGHK 2016?

Let me guess it needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end, new rings, mufflers, a little wiring :lol

Only $4800! :lol

That's an unmistakable siren sound that I will always recognize.

2741143517_7e246d98d3_o.gif
That would really make it a must buy if it had the siren sound.:panic: As if it weren't already an instant purchase, regardless of having the space to display it or not.

Who cares if needs some tweaks. Just put not finished product and show it. This announcement has got me really excited collecting 1:6 again. Hope this does not become the next 66 batmobile.

So I guess many will get the Hot Toys Ripley now and make a Dana Barrett.

I wonder if the Ecto will have moving sirens? Is that even possible at this scale? ****, imagine if it had the actual sound, too.

I've seen people who nodded their Hot Wheels 1:18 scale Ectos to have movin lights so it should be possible for this.

So I guess many will get the Hot Toys Ripley now and make a Dana Barrett.

If only it looked a bit more like Sigourney. It's fine, but not great. A little generic.

Just wow...wow! This is out of the blooming park! They look fantastic! My only issue is what one do I choose?! I understand the concern over expressions, but its better then the spaced out unenthused expressions Hot Toys seem to favor. They all look fantastic! The announcements and quality this year have just blown me away. Doc Brown, Ripley, Luke Skywalker TFA. I wanted to keep to one manufacturer ( Hot Toys) but I just cannot pass up on these. What a time to be alive! lol!

How do you actually purchase Blitzway products? Are they sold on sideshow?

I had a feeling the car wasnt quite ready for prime time.

Only bad thing this is by BW is that they don`t offer a payment plan, as I know of.

Their Pitt 1/6 was about $250 so bettin these will be $300 a piece. Then the Ecto-1, I would say $700 like HT DeLorean n Batmobiles.

How do you actually purchase Blitzway products? Are they sold on sideshow?
They are distributed by the same company that imports and sells DragonBall figures, so they should be easy to find. I for one kind of hope we don't have working sirens. While cool, it would hardly ever be used, and would probably allow them to justify a hefty markup.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They are distributed by the same company that imports and sells DragonBall figures, so they should be easy to find. I for one kind of hope we don't have working sirens. While cool, it would hardly ever be used, and would probably allow them to justify a hefty markup.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If only batteries then no. If it is possible for a power cord then yes.

300 dollars, around 260 GBP. Plus import tax, so around the 300 gbp mark. Worth every penny! But I think a credit card is required ;) Have they advised on a rough release date yet?

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Of course no comparisson to Mattels attempt. But I dont see them really being superior to Soldier Story to be honest.

Awesome how people always turn the words. This is not Facebook. Read the posts you quote. :rolleyes:

Sorry if I'm some how misinterpreting your comment here bud, but it sounds like you ARE saying the Soldier Story versions are better than Blitzway's. Lol. You are in a Blitzway Ghostbusters thread, so I thought that was the comparison you were making. If that was your point, I just don't agree my friend. Did I miss a previous comment somewhere? So please feel to elaborate, which you could have done in your previous response, as the Facebook reference made even less sense. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back