Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proud owner of the 1st release and I'm glad they didn't reuse any of the 1.0 sculpts. All sculpts are great IMO. I've been a lurker for sometime so I know how everyone feels about Winston and Peter. Winston was just a tad too dark or red, a repaint showed that it was a great sculpt. Peter is a little tricky as I think it's a great sculpt but it was not for this certain point in time. He is more closer to his Ghostbusters 2 counterpart IMO. BW has given original owners to double dip and for those new collectors to pick this up. I know there's some who doesn't have the complete team. The argument if they keep the same uniform colors to the 2.0 ass there as some of us who thinks it should be tan or light grey depending on the photos we got or what see in the screen. BW may end up giving us a different shade of color and you might probably end up getting all 4 if you want uniform colors. I'm not sure about the headsculpts from the Slimer scene. You'll only see them in those reactions for a few seconds so I don't if you will put those heads on your figs full time. I would think there's also an alternate 2.0 Egon and Winston head but we're still waiting

1728411285044.png

Last edited:
Back