Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good body. The irony is that it's too big and muscular for a small guy like Cobain. But it would probably be good for heavier body types like these guys.
Thanks. there are reports of breakage on the original bodies out of the box which is insane

Really hope we don't have to wait until next October for these to go up for PO.
Same here. The suspense is killing me. I have a feeling this is may be high priced so I'm hoping we get 2 heads for each figure although I'm hoping we get a different Venkman head. I think many of us has expressed disinterest in that screaming head
1728948787258.png

Really hope we don't have to wait until next October for these to go up for PO.
Maybe not October but selfishly wouldn't mind waiting until the new year. JazzInc Catwoman pre-orders and InArt Superman final invoice will be taking most of my money in the immediate future.

Wow, somehow missed this a week or so ago. Looks like I'm finally buying some BW Ghostbusters. Those Venkman and Winston sculpts are such a huge step up on the V.1 sculpts.

And I know the suit color is another blue/brown Han Hoth coat topic, but the new color looks a bit more gritty and distinctive and maybe a bit more in keeping with the onscreen color (most of the time.)

I'm always worried when it comes to Blitzway pre orders, they do have a habit of showing then never seeing the light of day.

My guess is these will go up for PO on the 31st.
They did answer to social media that they are reissuing this. They ended up not doing the 1/12 figs though but probably because Mattel had the license at that time.

One thing I want upgraded are the bodies. Does anyone who have the BW Kurt Cobain think it has a great body?
Yeah I can't quite tell if the bodies have been upgraded or not. The proportions seem better and more naturalistic, but then they did on the original protos as well, and then we got the figures with these weird muscular bodies and funky proportions.

Yeah I can't quite tell if the bodies have been upgraded or not. The proportions seem better and more naturalistic, but then they did on the original protos as well, and then we got the figures with these weird muscular bodies and funky proportions.
do you have the kurt cobain body and confirmed they have used the same body? The GB 1.0 body was used for their Jimi Hendrix fig

Last edited:
Back