Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, my final prediction before they're unveiled:

BW announces this as a GB2 line, using mostly the original sculpts, with improved paint apps. The tan flight suits with 84 logo, plus the GB2 dark suits with GB2 logo will be included with each figure. Ray and Winston with come bundled with slime blowers, and the only new sculpt will be Winston with his GB2 hair style and no moustache.

Alternatively, The slime blowers will be an exclusive pack-in with the full set, which includes a new Slimer figure based on his GB2 appearance, and the painting of Vigo and/or the renaissance style painting of the GBs. Possibly just a reversible painting with both images on either side.

Following this they'll soon announce Ecto-1A.
Yes please!

I’m not sure if I’d get the Ghostbusters even if they are re-released.

I like the original movie and to a lesser extent the sequel, but I’ve never been the most diehard fan and the recent movies have soured me on the brand in general.

They’d be cool to have in some ways but also not figures that are absolute must-haves.

Blitzway always over-prices but if they can keep the key three to about the same price as one InArt figure, I'd get them.
I've ordered a couple of standard Inart figures from Onesixthkit, and they both ran for less than $400. Three figures for that price would be quite the deal, considering each was originally around $225 or so. I bought the special 4 pack with Slimer and it ran for around $900 back then.

I believe the Cobain figure was over $300, so I might expect figures with this level of complexity (with proton packs) to be $350ish or so. On par with a single Inart figure.

I'm a massive GB fan but I didn't chase after the first release of these at all. I think I must've had the movie-based itch scratched well enough by Matty and DST by then (ridiculous as that sentence was to type out).

I'd throw in on an Egon in a navy GB2 suit for sure if that's what they're up to here though. I'd like some GB rep in my 1:6 collection but I don't need all 4, and Egon is the most iconic 'Buster to me.

I'm expecting nothing from. Blitzway accept just showing old figures, otherwise I'm gonna be disappointed learned that from hot toys. 😂

If by some small miracle they reissue/2.0 I'd love to see the belt clip issue fixed with metal buckles.

Back